ALIVE??

I late again cry's in lateness BY THE WAY I just wanted to say this y/n is NOT a uwu lil fragile thing. She kind of like Tendou from haikyuu? Def is a Ryuk kinne 😌 your very open, and express your feelings. (I know most of you are major introverts, how do I know? Your reading this) anyways, continue::

Your pov

"WHAT?!" you screeched. "HOW IS HE ALIVE?"

"You should make friends here, rather than making enemies." The angel haired boy hisses. You groaned. "Gosh,, I can't kill anyone here?" You asked your new friend. "I mean, unless you have to." Ponzu said. You sighed and melted on the ground.

"Get off the ground, fatty." Killua says. "We do not body shame!" You yell, genuinely angry. "And I'm just, thicc." You walk away.

"Not cool man!" You hear Ponzu say. She's not looking at Killua, but Pokkle, number 53. By the time Ponzu walks over to you, a giant smirk overflows your face. "Ponzuuuuu." You taunt. She was looking at Pokkle. She blushes, and looks away quickly. "Geez how good is your eyesight?"

"Very!"

"And what about you and Killua? How much do you like-"

"Yes." You say bluntly. "His hair for that matter, but everything else about him is not my type." Now it's Ponzu's time to smirk. "His eyes?" She says. You face heats up, "ARG! OKAY HIS EYES ARE PRETTY!" you stumble backwards, your still sitting down, so it kind of looks awkward.

Killua pov.

Why did I say that?! It just came out my mouth! Shittt-

"ARG! OKAY HIS EYES ARE PRETTY!" I hear a shriek a little bit away. Y/n? Could she be talking about.. me?! After what I said? "Apologize" I say to myself, a little to loud though. A guy beside me hears and gives me a weird look.

I walk over to y/n and Ponzu. "H-hey y/n?" She wips her head around. "Yes?" Her voice cold as ice. (Frozen hoes ❄️!)

"Sorry.. I didn't mean that, and it was wrong of me." THIS. IS. SO. AKWARD. "I forgive youuu~" she says, then clings onto my hip. "That's doesn't mean you can-" I look down. I just realized how pretty she is, her e/c eyes, and her soft skin. I blush. NO. She might really, really, really attractive, but that does not mean you like her! I scolded myself.

Your pov

I think he's pretty and all, fairly sweet, has a nice 8-pack. You knocked on his abs. Getting a "The frick?" In response. But you didn't like him. That might change, or not, but for now, you where just friends.

A/n:I going to keep ponzu and pokkle alive by the way!! I love them so much to kill them off TwT

Okay so this bitch decided to sit with my yesterday, and I'm the kid who always sits alone(because everyone else in my school is shitty and rude) so I got up, she's one of these "super popular vsco girls" and then I realized that there where no other tables and I was like shit 😭 so I sat back down and that whore said,, "so you really want to sit with that bad huh?" Pulls a sangwoah on her

Anyways, bye bye!