MACHI

(We love winne the pooh here)

Your pov

"Hm... I'll keep it short. I'm deeply in love with you y/n." (E: LAMAOAOAOAOAOOAO)She stops and pulls you out.

"I've already got my eye on someone, but I think you might just be better." You wiggle out from the ropes that held your hands and pushed her on the ground. "Really?" She smiles seductively. "Maybe." You giggle and trace her jaw with your finger. "I'm glad."

You grab her face and let your body sink into her. "I'd fuck you on the spot." (E: Pills👍👍👍)

She inches her face closer to yours. Your lips clash with hers. She breaks the kiss and grabs your hair. She runs her fingers into it, brushing out the few knots you had. (E:🤓💻)You pull her up and start to pull her away, then hear a voice.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!" It yells again. You whip your head around only to see Killua and Gon. Killua's face was covered in tears, and Gon looked overly worried. "What?" You notice Killua's tears. "Are you okay? Did something happen? Killua answer me!" You say without leaving Machi's side. "I was so worried, you ran off, and I know that you can handle yourself, but you nen, and it makes you vulnerable. I was scared and-"

"My nen? Oh! You thought it makes me drunk or seductive? Nono, it gets more powerful, I was just kinda horny that night." You laugh and rub the back of your neck.

"Who's this?" Gon asks, his face relaxing a bit. "I'm Machi, and I was going to order a hotel room so me and y/n could "hang out" per say." She smirks and grabs the collar of your shirt. "Say what?!" Killa yells. "Calm down, I'm not underaged or anything. I'm 19, and y/n is 18."

Killua looks over at you heart broken. "Let's go." He growls. You slip you phone number into Machi's pocket before walking over to the angel haired boy. He stalked off. "Wha- KILLU, IM SORRY!" You sob and run after him.

Gon smiles a bit and follows.

Machi pov

I sigh and look around. It's actually the spider base, but I know that none of the other would be back for a little while.

I slip my hands into my pockets, but find a slip of paper in it. I gasp. Y/n's number!

By the way, this will not turn into a KilluaxreaderxMachi. I'll keep it a Killua x reader. Oh and I aged down Machi for the age gap to not be so weird.