DOKI-

Tell me that Kurapika does not look like a girl. He's the basically the reason I realized I'mgæ.(e: then why tf u writing a straight x reader☠️)

Your pov

You jumped up and down, happy that you passed the hunter exam. "Hey Killuaaa" your voice went lower as you said your friends name.

He turned around. Blue eyes glittering, and his fluffy white hair danced around. WAIT A SECCC you thought. WHAT THE FAWK. WHY AM I FEELING THIS. From the second you saw him, he was beautiful and all, but you had never felt this way.

You banged your head on the wall, causing a giant hole to appear. "NOOOOOO!" you screamed. Killua looked confused.

"Y/n?" He said softly. "NOOOO!" You grabbed his shirt and yelled in his face. "HOW DARE YOU, YOU DIRTY LITTLE BASTERD!"

Gon looked over at you. "Hey y/n, what ha-"

"SNEAKY LITTLE WEASEL! Gon! Look into his eyes, he did tHIS TO ME!" You walk out of the doors dramatically. Gon follows, Killua, Kurapika and Leario on his heels. You tossed your arm over Gons shoulder.

"Whenever I see Killua. I don't know... he makes me feel happy or something. AN THEN HIS EYES GON! HIS EYES!" you whisper shout so nobody else could hear but Gon.

"What do you mean?" He asks. "I dunno. Never felt this way about anyone." You sigh.

"You think you like Killua?" He proposes. "Really?" You look over at him. "Yeah. You should tell him." He smiles. "I should?" You ask. "Yes."

"Really?"

"Indeed?"

"You sure?"

"Very."

"Super sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you though?"

"100%"

"Every broken bone in your body agrees?"

"Every last one."

"Reeeally?"(e : BAH)

"Y/n! I'm sure you should, he probably like you back you know." Gon smirked. "Hey Killua!" You yell.

"Wha- not right now!" Gon shouts. "Not what right now?" Killua yells.

"Nothing! Just... talking to y/n is all." He fakes a smile and turns back to you. "Play it cool."

"How do you know so much on this Gon?" You integrate. "I have experience." He answered. "Anyways, we gotta make sure that he likes you, then get him to confess." He smirkes. "Wha... why?"

"You could never do anything of the sort." Gon says. "Oh."

"Hey y/n!" Killua yells.

Doki-(e:girl no..)