SPIDERS

Your pov

"Hey y/n!"

Doki-

Your heart flutters. "Yeah?" You turn around, and fall into Killua's gaze. "Your an assassin right?" He says.

"How did you know?" You ask,you never told him about your past. "You told me didn't you?" He looks confused. Worried almost. "No I didn't."

"Probably just dreamed it." Killua laughed it off. You dreamed about me? You brain rambles. Hisoka walks into view. "Killua is forgotten. Hisoka is now y/n's lover." Gon whispers.

You instantly fall behind Hisoka, and it's obvious he's loving the attention.

You ignore Gon comment and keep following Hisoka. "So, Hisoka." You start. "Yes~" He says. "Do you think Killua likes me?"

Hisoka's face drops just a bit. He quickly covers it but still looks annoyed. "What do you think? You could just ask him~" He points over to angel hair. "Yeah.. but I dunno. He just seems so much better than me. I also wouldn't want him to feel like I a burden-"

Hisoka grabs your face. "Don't say things like that y/n. Have self confidence,your amazing don't forget that, and make sure that a man can't take away the confidence you have." (E: nah imma go down some pills brb🤗🤗)He let go. "Make sure a man can't take away my confidence..."

"What the hell does that even mean?!" You yell at the red haired male. He walks away slowly, kinda like he was defeated. "Hey y/n! You look so pretty." Ponzu says.

Wait.. what do I look like?

I can't remember.

Why don't I know what I look like?

I should be able to know what my own face looks like.

What's happening...
(E: emo🤥)
You snap back realty. "Oh. Thanks Ponzu." You smiles and walks off. "What was that?" You whisper once she is out of ear shot.

You shook it off. "y/n! I have been calling you!" Killua's voice echos on your ears. "oh, yeah just thinking." You smiled. "Yeah you like.." He droped his face. "Did I really look like that?" You laughed. He nodded and giggled a little bit.

It made you feel a little better, but you where still kinda stund.

Killua pov

y/n looked weird. I could tell she was brushing it off, but it still worried me.

Her being a little bit down distracted me from the bush behind her. Something was in there. "Y/N! MOVE!" I yelled. But I was 0.5 seconds late(e:🤓). "Dammit!" Someone had stolen y/n. "What happend?" A voice said from behind me. "Y/n just got stolen, HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THAT?!" I yelled at Gon.

"Shes stonger than all of us. I think she will be fine Killua." Gon laughed. "ITS ALMOST NIGHT TIME IDIOT!" I pointed at the lowering sun. "What does that have to do with- her nen!" Gon realized. "Yeah she will go insane like she did that night." I started to get worried.

your pov

"Who are you?" You asked the figure. "My names Machi." A femine voice says. You giggle. "Your part of the spiders, are you?"

"I might be." You could almost see her smirk.

"So, may I ask why you have taken me?"