SUNFLOWER

Your pov

"It was nothing I swear." You say.

"She was part of the spiders right?" Killua scoffed. "Yes! She was. Deal with it." You growled. "Oh come on! You know Kurapika hates them."

"So what?" You slam your fist on the hotel table. "You where totally fine with me drooling over Hisoka, and now it's "Let's think of Kurapika." For fucks sake you never cared about the poor guy!"

"I care about Kurapika." He says. "Only because Gon is his friend." You yell back. "O-ok (e: o-o-o-o-ok-k-k-k..............)fine I don't care." He stutters. "Look I'm sorr-"

"You should have never gotten mad in the first place! Come on Killua." You scowl at him. "Your right. So,one thing we have in common." He starts. "Is what?" You say, now interested. "I'm pretty sure we are both bi." (E:LOL)He smirks. "How do you know I'm not lesbian?" You shoot back.

"Well, first the whole Hisoka thing. And second~" He smirks and hands you a sunflower. "Uhuh.. thanks." You feel your face heat up.

Before you could say anything else, you feel his soft lips on yours. "Your in love with me." (E: nah bru I'll pass ur like 9)He finishes, breaking the kiss. "Maybe I am." You cringe at how stupid your words sound(e: me reading this). "Finally!" A voice says from behind Killua. You look up. "Gon what are you doing."

"Not spying."

"How long where you here?"

"The whole time."

"GON!" You wail. "Where you really going to fuck Machi if we didn't get there in time?" Gon asks. Killua gasps when he says fuck.  "Don't say it like you where saving me. And, yes. I'm allowed to like two people. (E: girl.) Actually at the time I liked three." You laughed.

"I'll just leave." Gon said, his grin only growing. "Run Gon, I can feel y/n's bloodlust from here." Killua warns.

You giggle. "So."

You can feel his hand wrapped in yours. "So what?"

A/n:I've literally lost all interest in writing this, but for my bestie who's in love with Killua, I will continue this.