JEALOUS 2

I told you guys I would make it up ^u^ im sure all of you have already got this, but for those who haven't please take it. Brb gonna go look up how to be a card 👀

Your pov

That weight in your chest only grew and grew. The more Gon clung to Killua, the angrier you got. Everything about Killua, was amazing. You knew that you probably couldn't compete with this tall, handsome, and strong guy, and your gonna bet he's at least got 8 inches of dick to. (edit: IM SORRYYYY WTFTTTF WHY DID I SAY THKS..)

You sighed deeply.

Whatever. Killua can go hang out with big dick energy, (edit: ☠️ stop it) not like you cared. Didn't matter at all. Nope. Nu-uh.

Ok fine it did. "Hey big dick." (Edit: ISTG) You sniped at the dude. He laughed a little bit. "She's not always like this you know, normally she's like, turned on by joker clowns." Killua warned. "You mean Hisoka?" Gon said. You scoffed. "Yeah, and?"

"Actually, she's way more, BLEH look, I'm an over-powered anime character with big tittes!" Killua mocked. Gon didn't seem to notice. "So your body shaming again?" You spat back at him. "I think it's more of a compliment than that." He smirked.

Gon was trying not to hear, but since he was right in the middle of you two, it was inevitable. You made it so Killua could see your face. "Why are you so in my boob size?"

"I mean, with what your wearing it's kind of hard to miss-"

"I'm am so done with your perverted ass!" You walked off, stomping really loudly to make it clear you where mad. You where still jealous of Gon though.

That stupid angel haired pervert.

I love writing Killua like this. I don't think it's ooc, because Killua is always disrespectful to woman. He's a whole mood though.

Anyways, bye bye!