JEALOUS 1

I am so sorry for the picture I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter I swear-

Your pov

The actual test had just started, you, Ponzu and her little crush Pokkle where all running be side you. Killua ran off somewhere, sad but not something that you cared about.

People where dropping like fly beside you and your friends. They would never pass the hunter exam, you only did this to meet some friends. And for a little bit of fun. Seems like this whole thing was a disappointment, but Ponzu and you where already really close.

You heard laughing. One was unfamiliar, the other one...

Was Killua.

You cackled and Pokkle looked over at you, not used to your weird personality. "Whoever he's with, will be shipped! I swear on my Nen!" You shout and turn around.

He's talking to a boy, just a bit shorter than Killua. You tried to fall behind without anyone noticing. Surprisingly, Killua didn't notice you. Keyword, Killua. The other boy saw. You sighed in defeat. "Hey. What your name?" You asked the boy.

"I'm Gon!" He said. "So may I ask something, Gon?" You said, kind of mumbling. "Yeah!"

"Actually, nevermind!" You said, after seeing Killua's face. "Anywaysss... who's that?"

You pointed to a shirtless dude, with a hot blonde runnin next to him. "Oh that Kurapika and Leario." Killua said, sticking his hands in his pockets and slumping over a little bit. "Nice." You nodded. Leario looked... a little insane, but you weren't he one to talk.

As you ran next to chatting Killua and Gon, it felt a little depressing. Like somthing was weighing down you chest. You shrugged it off.

You would pass the hunter exam, go home and work on defeating the Ants.

Helllo lovely's! I did this in class so it only has 300 words. But I will give another shorter chapter out today. Byebye~