POISON (final, and TW)

Your pov

You and Killua where fairly open about your relationship. Killua did get flustered when Hisoka asked about it. One thing was bothering you. Your face was getting fuzzier by the day now. It had gotten so bad that whenever you looked in the mirror you would stare at it for hours. Killua would try to comfort you, but most of the time he couldn't do much.

It was a game of tag the day it happened.

"KILLU! TAG?" You yelled over to the angel haired boy. "Isn't that a child's game? And we don't have anyone to play with." He scoffed. "We have Gon, Hisoka, and Leario." You said excitedly. "There is no way I'm playing." Leario laughed. "That's fine, we don't need you." You stick your tongue out at him childishly.

"Eh why not." Kurapika says from behind. "I'm playing." Leario responded. "The award for most simp for Kurapika goes tooo Leario!" You shout. "Shut up!" Leario stands up. You giggle. "I'm in." Gon and Killua say at the same time.

"Nice. Not it!" You yell. "Not it!" Leario says. "Not it." Kurapika's monotone voice almost kills you. "Not it!" Killua and Gon say, but Gon is a mere second ahead. Killua sighs, knowing his fate.

"Wait before we start, Killua and y/n are dating right?" Leario starts. "Yes." Killua answers. "And Killua is 17.. but y/n is 18... doesn't that make y/n a pedo? (E: HELPSPSPPSPSPPPPP IM DYDKGNGNGNHEIWJAJ)He finishes. "Actually I turned 18 a little while before, I just didn't tell anyone in case something like this ever came up, and I didn't want to be in a relationship with them, it would be an easy way out." (E: yasss bc a one year difference somehow makes them a pedophile 👍👍)Killua informes him. Who gets a  "Oh." From Leario.

"Where's y/n?" Kurapika says. "I'm over here dumbasses!" You yell from a distance. Killua runs after you. Kurapika, Leario and Gon all run in different directions at once. "You can run but you can't hide!" Killua catches up to you. "That's where your wrong buddy. I can't do either." You slow down, out of breath. He smiles and taps you.

"Your it."

Those words echoed in your head. That's was the last you would ever hear from him.

TW, S*LF HARM (e: LAMAOOAODDOOFOKCKC)

When he left, you sat there. Your thoughts swirling in your head. At this point you couldn't even picture Killua's face. You didn't know how he acted, by that point everything was lost. You grit your teeth together and pull your claw closer to your exposed stomach. (E:they laugh at me bc I'm emoooo I killed my girlfriend cus I'm emoooo🤓🤓🖤🖤🖤)

Killua pov

"Y/n's it!" I run over to Kurapika and Gon. "Is she killing someone?" Gon points over to the bloodied body. It was hard to make out, but there was someone being killed by claws.

"I don't see y/n though. There is only one person." I say back. Kurapika quickly sprints over to the body. "You think..." Gon starts but I don't hear the rest. I've never ran faster than if my life. I was to late though. Kurapika was holding her bloodied hand. (E: me Ong) "Y/n?" I felt a tester running down my face, then quickly wiped it away. "Why did she do it?" Kurapika asks.

"I DONT KNOW? HOW WOULD I KNOW? YOUR ALWAYS-"

Cough

"Y/n?" I say. "You think I would die without deleting my browser history. But someone was possessing me. I didn't do this." She sputters. "Cause the only people who could kill me are you, and me."

"And I think they intended for me to go so under my thoughts that I would kill myself, but I guess that had to take over." She finishes. Kurapika is looking over, wide eyed. "Let's get you to a doctor." I sling her arm over my shoulder.

"What happened?!" Gon yelled when me and y/n came back. I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure it was a poison ejected into me." Y/n says. I nod. "Killua." She says. I look down at her.

"Thanks." She pulls my cafe in and locks her lips with mine. "I love you."

I feel like I'm dead but I'm alive. I'm dead but I'm alive. Should I make a second book on this or nah 👀 also thanks you guys so much for 365 reads!