SCARY

Your pov

Killua and Gon had decided to race up the stairs without you. Big mistake. "We are sorry, ok!" Killua yelled from your grasp.

"Whatever." You said, dropping him. "Okay, next test."

Time skip cus this shit is boring

A massive tower. And you where on it. "Fuck." You whispered. Killua heard you. "What's up?"

"I don't like being up this high." You still whispered. He nodded, and you took a step back. A hatch opened, and before you could anything, you fell in.

"Killua, you kinky basterd!" (Edit: LMAOAOOAOA wtf.) You yelled and banged on the walls. "I'm not a kinky basterd, you did that to you self." A soft voice came from the other side of the room. Killua. "Who's a kinky basterd?" Gon.

"Could you stop saying that word?!" You yelled. Leario, T*npa and Kurapika had all ended up here to. "How did all of you get in here?" You asked. "Gosh your dense." Killua said.

Another time skip because I'm lazy
Killua pov

It was y/n's turn to fight. He was probably 8 feet tall, maybe taller. She was shaking, I thought she had Hisoka's power level or somthing. He finally spoke. "Fight to the death." His voice was deep and scary.

"S-sure." Y/n's voice even quivered. I pushed down the urge to go run and catch her, save her from that guy.

The second she spoke, he leaped at her and grabbed her neck. "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I yelled, and almost jumped to save her, but then saw what was going on. She wasn't actually scared, and was probably going to do some gruesome act then kill him.

Everyone else didn't seem to catch on, but it would be nice to scare that old man.

"P-please let g-go." She said, her neck being smashed. He just clenched it harder. A few minutes passed.

1

Then 2.

20.

"Just die already!" He yelled, and shook her around. "Ok!" She said, now cheerful and happy, like her neck wasn't being squashed. She wiggled out of his grasp.

(This part may be uncomfortable for some people)

Once her feet had touched the ground, she sunk her hand into her neck, and pulled out her vocal cords. Blood flew everywhere, and part of her lungs came out with it. She just grinned.

(You can read here::)

He died, I guess of grossness?

"Anywhere around my neck is immortal. I like to use this trick to shock people then kill them, but you seem to have a pretty week gut, so sad." She laughed then walked back over.

Your pov

"WHAT?!" you screeched. "LEARIO WHAT THE HELL?"

"Sorry, sorry!" He said, quite scared. "You owe all of us some candy, not T*npa tho." You pointed over to the tan man. He didn't seem to mind. "You just here to tear us apart, am I right?" You growled into his face. "No-" you swung him off the platform before he could say anything else.

"I hate people like him." You said, and walked over to the room you where staying at for the next 50 hours. With 4 men. "Frick this stupid hunter exam."

A/n: hellooo lovely's!!

So today I went to the library, and I went up to the person who scanned your books, and asked. "Hey where are the mangas?" She just looked at me and said. "Sorry, I don't work here." JAJSJSJSJFHHFDJHFH THEY SWITCHED THE DESKS AROUND AND SHE WAS AT THE SELF CHECKOUT I WANNA DIE

anyways, never going back again! Byeee

595 words