reibert highschool love ( chapter 1)

Bertholdt pov:

I got up from my bed and turned to face my alarm clock. 7:00am, my first class doesn't start to 8 so I have time to go to the shop, I said to myself planning my day. I got up of my bed and grabbed my blue jumper and black trousers off the chair. I left my room while fixing my hair and stumbled down the stairs. My parents were out working so I was home alone. I gathered my bag and stuff for school and headed out of the house. I wanted to head to the book shop cause I heard there was a new book being released. Im kinda a book nerd but I don't mind, reading books is my most common hobby. I finally made it to the book store. I entered the shop and was surprised to see who was there. Reiner. Reiner was part of the popular group in school he had blonde hair and great gold eyes. He had lots of muscles u could see seeping through his white shirt. I was kinda shocked at seeing him here. I come here alot but never see Reiner here. I walked past him really shyly trying not to be recognised. As I past Reiner glanced up to look at me and then he returned his looked to the book he was looking at. I found the book I was looking for and picked it up. That a good book that u have there. I slightly jumped. I turn my head to see the blonde hair man behind me. Y-yea I say slightly worried. I think I have saw u around school. What's your name? Reiner said in a soft voice. Eh Im bertholdt... What's your name? I already new his name but I couldn't think of anything else to say. The names reiner he said. He was about to say something but then he was interrupted by a vibrating noise. He took his phone out of his pocket. Shit! I'm gonna b late for school. I better b off, see you bertholdt. He waved and gave a smile before leaving the store. I was stunned that someone so popular in my school had just spoke to me. He was so nice and so hands-. What am I thinking stop being stupid. I took my phone at and look at the time. 7:50. Crap! I'm also going to b late. I put back the book I was holding and ran out of the book store.