erens party game chapter 8

Bertholdt pov

After school I waved goodbye to Marco jean and Reiner and went to go home. I put my headphones on and I waddled on home I open my fire and entered. I walked into my room and did some studying for a while and took a nap. I awoke and glanced at the clock. Oh shi- I'm going to be late for the party. I got up from my seat and ran to my cupboard. I couldn't see anything nice to wear then I saw a hoodie that looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. I picked it up and put it on and but some trousers on and ran out the door.

I found the address of erens house I started to get anxious cause I never went to alot of party's. I looked up and the house then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked round to find the blonde boy from earlier that day. " Hey bertholdt you coming in" I stood silent for a while thinking if I should leave then I slightly nodded and he showed me to the door. "Thanks Armin.. do u know where Reiner Marco or jean is" I said nervously. "Hmm I saw Reiner I'll help find him" he said with a great big smile. I gave him one in return as we entered the building. We searched for a while then we found Reiner standing by the wall. Armin then gave me a smile and walked off towards eren and mikasa. "Bert!" Reiner said embracing me in a hug. "Hi Reiner" before we started having a conversation eren shouted " everyone where playing spin the bottle" I had never heard of the game before so I decided I'll play also Reiner did aswell.

We all sat in a circle me, Reiner,Marco,jean,eren,mikasa,Armin,Annie,Ymir,historia,Sasha and Connie. There was alot of us. "Everyone knows how to play right if you don't I'll explain, spin the bottle whoever it lands on you gotta kiss them. I then blushed and regretted playing this game.
(People may not like these ships I'm about to do please do not mind)
Eren glanced up at jean."asshole you start" "I ain't no asshole dickhead" jean snapped as he placed his hand on the bottle and spon it. The bottle suddenly came to a stop. Jean blushed as he saw the person at the other side of the bottle. Jean crawled over and stared into Marco eyes and joined there lips together then jean crawled back to his spot face as red as a beetroot. Reiner took the bottle and spon it. It went round and round in circles till it came to a stop. Reiner glanced up and I was at the other side. Sweat was dripping down my face. Reiner smiled and sat right next to me and put his hands gently on my face. Then he connected our lips like a Jigsaw puzzle piece. I turned red as he pulled away and a cheeky smile spread across his face. He sat back at his spot and the game returned and it went on for a wee while. This is how it went
Sasha and Connie
Ymir and historia
Eren and mikasa
Armin and Annie.
After the game they party continued and about a hour later I went to go home. I found eren and thanked him. He smiled and waved me off as I left the building.

I started to walk on and I felt someone's breath at the back of my neck. "Did u enjoy the kiss" I heard the voice said as I blushed and turned round to see reiner smiling cheekily. I turned red in the face and started to stutter.. "o-oh rei-reiner I umm " my head was spinning and I didn't know what to say. Reiner stood on his tiptoes and planted a kiss on my forehead. He the grabbed my hand and took me along with him. My face was red and I could hardly think of what just happened I just trailed along behind Reiner hand in hand.

Authors note

Hello ! I hope your all having a lovely day/afternoon/night. Thanks for reading this one. also sorry for the ships I just like them but it's fine if u don't 🤗
Byeeee.