final part??

~Bertholdts pov~

After school that day Reiner had invited me back to his place for dinner. I accept and we walked back with our hands locked together. I really did love Reiner. I loved him alot and he really liked me. But Reiner was also a dummy he makes me blush and embarrass alot. We got back to his and he turned to me. Want pizza ? He said with a smile. I nodded as he went and phoned the order in. After that he turned and walked over to face me. He planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled." Your such a cute boyfriend". I decided to man up and I pushed him up against the wall and connected our lips together. He seemed surprised but went along with it but it only last a couple of seconds before my back was against the wall. "Trying to be the man?" Reiner said with a smug look on his face. I made up my mind that I wasn't finished being the man so I grabbed him and went to his ear and whispered. " Who said you were the man" (cringeee). I could see his cheeks fluster a bit red but he remained calm and grabbed my collar of my shirt and relocked our kiss. Sadly a knock was heard from the door interrupted. Reiner glanced up and me. "I'll get it you sit yourself down cutie" he said as he walked towards the door. I went red not just from what he said but with embarrassment. I really ain't the man. I giggled and sat at the table as Reiner came over with the pizza and set it in front of us. After eating we decided to go watch another movie but this time it was a romance one not a horror one. I was glad I would probably shit a brick if I had to go through another one. Me and Reiner sat together cuddling up to eachother with a blanket on our laps. Reiner leaned up and kissed me." I love you bertholdt". I love u to Reiner.

Comment:
Bertholdt top =😏
Bertholdt bottom =😜

Also sorry I haven't posted in a while I need a wee break and this was cringeee so sorry about it. I have started making a jean X Marco one if u would care reading it when it's up. But u don't have to. Also thanks for reading these I hoped u enjoyed the best u could. Have a lovely day/afternoon/night!!!