sleepover chapter 5

All you could hear was the rain splashing at the windows. It was quite..AHHHHH. I jumped and covered my eyes. I heard giggling to the left of me and I turned my head to see Reiner laughing at me. I got really red in embarrassment. I was such a little kid when it came to horror movies. I got scared at the bits I shouldn't have. The movie finally ended and I sat there stunned and still a bit shaken after what I just watched. I eventually snapped into reality when I heard the rain outside the window. I took out my phone and looked at the time. 9:30!!! Holy crap it's late. Im guessing that Reiner noticed the time and got up from his seat. "Looks like you'll be staying here tonight bert". I stood up. " Reiner I can walk home it's fine", I said. Reiner walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders then dragged me down to his height. "Listen Bertie, you'll b staying here tonight you'll catch a bad cold if you go outside, I'm going to grab a t-shirt and shorts for you so wait here till I grab them, he said keeping his eyes on mine. I started to sweat and get a bit anxious that he was really close and that he was keeping eye contact with me for so long. I tried to avoid his eye contact. O-ok are you sure, we have school in the morning. He let go and gave me a comforting smile. " I'm sure Bert now wait here I'll grab something for you to wear". Reiner walked off towards his room and 5 minutes later returned with a shirt and some shorts. Come on change he said as he handed me the clothes. I smiled shyly and went and changed. I put his clothes on and I still couldn't get over how baggy the shirt was around my arms. He must work out like everyday. I reached for the door handle and went to find Reiner. I entered his room to find a shirtless Reiner. I blushed at the sight and apologized and exited the room as quickly as I could. I recapped his body in my head and blushed and quickly Covered my mouth. What the hell bertholdt stop thinking this way. You can't like someone like that. It's just there 2 perfect and he will get bullied by his friends cause he's hanging out with a weirdo like me. Hahahahaha. My mind was all over the place. I heard the door open behind me. "You can come in " Reiner said as he walked of to his bed. I looked around his room and couldn't seem to find another bed or blanket on the ground. I was really confused about it. Then I tilted my head to see reiner looking up at me patting the opposite side of his bed. You can lay here. I blushed. He looked at me in a confused manner. If you want I could sleep on the couch if you don't feel comfortable, He said. I knew that he said it like that so I didn't have the choice of sleeping on the couch. So I went with the first option that hit me. I hopped into the bed with him and he gave me a smile. Night Bertie he said. As I blushed slightly laying my head down on the pillow. N-night I stuttered as I drifted off to sleep....Pitch black..

( IM SO SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG TO DO THIS. IM GONNA B HONEST I WAS LAZY. SORRY!!!) (Have a lovely day/afternoon/night)