erens party chapter 7

8:00 we arrived at school.
Bertholdts pov

On the way here me and Reiner were talking about last night and how the movie was really scary, well at least I thought it was. We talked and talked when we realised we were standing at the front doors of our school. Today was Friday and me and Reiner had the same classes today. I was about to leave Reiner and try find Marco and Jean but the this blonde haired fellow came over to us.  " Hey reiner u going to erens party tonight!" The blonde haired boy said. " I'm still thinking about it but I may be there, if you don't mind could I bring a couple of others with me?" Reiner answeard. "I'm sure eren would like as many people as he could get to come, so sure bring more along" the blonde hair said. "Thanks " Reiner said with a smile. The blonde haired male directed his attention to me and looked up with his bright blue eyes. " Who's this tall lad Reiner?" He said. " This is bertholdt a freind of mine, Reiner glanced at me, bertholdt this is Armin. "Nice to meet you bertholdt!" Armin squeaked. I started to go pale and sweat was dripping from my face, I get extremely nervous when I have to talk to new people. I finally opened my mouth and stuttered"N-nice to meet you t-to Armin. Armin smiled. " I better get going Armin said, bye! Armin waved and walked off.

Reiners pov
I looked up at bertholdt, he was as white as a ghost. He must not like talking to people he doesn't really know. He had the same reaction when I first talked to him as well. I wonder if he would go to the party with me and to make him a bit more comfortable ask him to bring his friends aswell. "Yo Bert wanna go to the party with me you can bring your mate's aswell" Bertholdt looked down at me his colour coming back to his face. "I don't know Reiner, I'm not g-good with partys, the tall make looked away avoiding eye contact.  He really is such a softie. "How bout this you come with me and if you don't like it we can leave" I said hoping he would agree. He then looked at me and started walking inside the building, I don't know Reiner I'm sorry he said with a nervous smile. If you don't mind could I ask Marco and Jean what they think he said. "Listen Bert I'm not forcing you I giggled take your time go ask them just promise me one thing.. if you don't want to go don't be afraid to say no, ok? He nodded and we walked on to our class.

Bertholdt pov
After a couple of classes dinner was finally here I could finally see Marco and Jean. I walked into the canteen and saw Marco sitting at a table eating. I made my way over to him. Marco! Marco looked up at me and smiled. Hello bertholdt! How was yesterday he winked at me and I went red in the face. Really Marco?? We both burst out in laughter. Oh yea Marco where's jean?. Jean, he's talking to eren Yeager. I raised my eyebrow to the name I knew Ive heard it before somewhere but where. "Oh yea Marco, I forgot to ask if you and Jean thinks it's a good idea to go to this party. Marco looked at me. Is it eren Yeager's party? I nodded someone must of told them earlier. Me and Jean are going Marco said. You should come to it'll be fun he said. I thought for a wee while then nodded. Then I'll go, what time's it at? I don't remember I'll ask jea- Marco was interrupted by Jean himself. It's tonight at 8 Jean said sitting beside Marco. Tonight we both said surprised. Yea Yeager changed the times, what a pr*#* Jean angrily said. Jean must have something against eren. Marco giggled. Me and Jean looked at him in a confused way. After Marco finished giggle he turned his head towards me. Me and Jean will be going. Jean looked at Marco in discussed I'm not going to that d*#*$ party. Marco turned his head and gave him like a death stare. Were both going Bert so we'll see you there then he turned his head to me and smiled. I stood up. See you there I said, leaving the table to go find Reiner. I looked round the halls then I looked outside at the bench to find Reiner reading the book I suggested to him. I walked outside and Reiners attention directed up to me. Hey reiner! Hey Bert, have you thought about the party. I nodded yea if you don't.. could I come I said looking away. Reiner stood up and grabbed me down till his height. Are you sure, I don't want u to go if u aren't comfortable Reiner kept his eye on mine. Reiner I'll go I want to. He smiled then dragged me down onto the bench. He swung his arm round me and said, I'm glad your coming Bert so it's tonight at 8 I'll see ya there then he picked up his book and kept reading still having his arm around me. I blushed and went into a world of my own.

Hope you enjoy this I'm making this in school 😭 and the fire alarm keeps going off.😭 Well I hope you have a better day than I have😅. Have a lovely day/afternoon/night!!🤗