chapter 4 Reiner house

Reiner lived in a flat on the 4th floor. The rain was still poring and it started to get more heavy as we ran into the flat entrance. Reiner guided me to his room number and told me to come in. I walked into his room and it was a pretty nice place for a flat. "Wait here Bertie I'll get you some fresh clothes" Reiner said going to his bedroom. I had only realized that I was soaked from the rain. I looked down around the room, and felt a shiver down my spine. WAIT! I'm in Reiners place. Why am I here I should've just said I'm fine walking home. If anyone finds out reiner could lose his popularity seeing him with a nerd like me. I need to go. Bertie? You ok? Here, here's some fresh clothes you can change in the bathroom. Reiner through me some clothes which looked like the would be really baggy for me,but I nodded my head slightly still a bit nervous of being here at his home. I walked into the bathroom and started to take of my clothes. I zoned out thinking that I need to leave as soon as I can. I didn't want any of Reiner freinds judging him because he hangs out with me. Ugh I'm such a idiot... I finished putting his clothes on and they were extremely bagy for me. I open the door of the bathroom and walked out. Reiner turned his head and giggled. Bit bagy? Then he focused his attention back to what he was doing still giggling. I walked over to him. Reiner I can walk home you know... It's not too far-.    No you'll stay here till the rain stops, you'll catch a cold if you go out there, Reiner said. We can watch a movie, I made popcorn. He turned his head to look at me. Are you sur-.    Yes now go sit down I'll be over in a sec, he said humming a little song to himself while he got a bowl out for the popcorn. I stood there for a moment then turned and walk over to the couch. I took a seat and curled up into a little ball. I may be tall but I'm also quite flexible. I stared at the blank TV. Then I tilted my head to the left to see Reiner sit down next to me. You ok with watching a horror he said to me. Im scared if horror but I don't wanna cat like a chicken Infront of Reiner so me being stupid nodded my head. He smiled then turned on the movie.   

(Sorry for this one... (+_+). Ill try improve with my story's)