morning chapter 6

Bertholdts pov

The next morning I opened my eyes to find my head on my pillow..or so I thought. I actually woke up to my head on Reiners chest. I was about to get off before Reiner woke up but I looked up to find Reiners hand in my head and him looking at his phone. I blushed really hard and pretended to be a sleep again so I closed my eyes tight. "You know, I know your awake buddy" I heard a snickering Reiner say. I opened my eyes again and sat up as quickly as I could. I'm so sorry Reiner I didn't mean to-. "You worry way to much Bertie and sure you looked comfortable there I didn't want to wake you". He smiled and I glanced away blushing.

Reiner sat up from his position and looked at me. I'll make ya some breakfast and you go get change. I nodded and got up off Reiners bed as Reiner left to go make breakfast.  We had school in a hour or so. So I looked at my clothes from yesterday that were soaked from the rain last night. I walked over to Reiners cupboard and opened it to look for something my size or at least near it. I felt really bad for wearing Reiners clothes but I don't want to go to school naked. So I found a blue jumper and some grey jeans. I put them on then left to go search for Reiner.

I smelt something amazing coming from the kitchen. I walked in and Reiner was standing there making homemade pancakes they smelt unreal. I went and sat down at the table and went of into my own world for a bit. Reiner finished baking his pancakes then he placed a plate of them in front of me. I look up at him and he smiled. Eat up then we'll head off to school. I agreed with him then we began to eat.

Reiners pov

Bertholdt sat eating in front of me he was in a world of his own. I thought it was really..cute... Me and bertholdt never really spoke in school I would always see him and I had got attached to him. I tried to find an excuse for me to talk to him but I couldn't seem to find one till that day in the book store. I was so glad I found something to talk about with him. He was so tall and handsome. I never really new he could be so shy for a giant. He always gets so worried about things it's so cute. I giggled to myself. Bertholdt looked at me confused and I would be to. Someone randomly laughing pretty weird and creepy. I would normally ask that person what they were laughing about but Bert just went on with eating. God he's flipping so adorable.

Bertholdt pov

I finished eating the pancake Reiner made. "They were really nice!" I said in a loud whisper. "Thank you" Reiner said. I got up from my chair and left the plate over by the sink. I went to find my bag so I could leave early instead of walking with Reiner and letting his freinds slag him. I walked into Reiners room and saw my bag under the table. I picked it up and left his room to see reiner waiting at the door for me. I looked round confused. How did he finish so fast!?! How did he even change that fast aswell!?!. Well when I say changed it was really messy. His hair was a mess and his clothes were all crooked. "You coming?" Reiner look at me. I slowly walked towards him and we left his apartment and headed of to school.

Holy sugar!! I'm so sorry for keeping u waiting If u read these things!😭 Hope u have a lovely day/afternoon/night.