Prologue

Ahhhh... I did try to apply for the exchange program because this school offers senshado. But I forgot that senshado is an all girls sport and ended up being a mechanic.

"Hey Y/N, are you done fixing the tracks?" Toby asked.

"No, it might take a while. You can go back to the dorm first!"

"Ok!"

I saw Toby walk out from the hangar. I focused back on fixing the track. And then I heard a footstep. I turned my back and saw a familiar face. It's Darjeeling. She's the overall commander of the St. Gloriana senshado team, but I have never really talked to her outside of fixing tanks. She greeted,

"Y/N, you're staying overtime again?"

"Ah yes, the crusader's track did break during the practice match."

"Ara, I'm sorry. Rosehip just couldn't calm down."

"It's not your fault."

"Well then, I should get going."

She left the garage. I was thinking to myself on how pretty she is. To be honest I've been crushing on her since I first saw her in a senshado match last year. Although she was not the overall commander of the time. Her charisma stands out.

Ah, what am I thinking. I should get this done and get back to the dormitory.

Being the only two male students, me and Toby live in a boarding house next to the girls dormitory. I entered the house and went right to bed.

(Next day)

"Eh? It broke down again?"

"I'm sorryyy~ " Say Rosehip.

"Ah, it's okay."

Well it's my part anyway to fix the tanks. Even though I never ride in one since I'm kinda intimidated by the overall commander and afraid she'll get mad or something, I still like them.

The school bell rang. The students are on their way home. I told Toby beforehand to go by himself again.

Without realising, I dozed off for a bit.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a figure standing before me. Ah, it's Darjeeling. Eh!

I woke up and greeted her.

"H-hi!"

"Ah, sorry to disturb your slumber. I brought some tea."

"Thanks... "

She put the tray onto a table beside me and then poured tea into two cups. I drink from the cup and try to follow every tea etiquette I can recall. I was still half asleep and without realizing, I was staring at Darjeeling.

"Is there something on my face?"

"A-ah, it's nothing. It's just it's the first time I'm having tea with you."

"That's so." While looking away as if she's trying to hide something. "Well you have been working hard." She added.

"Well it's my job after all."

"Y/N would you like to try to command a tank?"

"Eh? But I thought senshado was for females only?"

"There will be changes."

"I'd love to try."

"I will tell you the details tomorrow."

And so we finished our tea and I went back to the boarding house. Toby was sitting in the front porch while reading a book.

"Hi, I have good news. They are trying to incorporate male students into senshado!"

"Really? But we're the only male student tho?"

"Ahhh, if they are really going to incorporate male into senshado, would you like to become my crewman?"

"Well I am quite interested in senshado. Why not."