Chapter 4 Appointment

It's Monday. I rested well and managed to fully recover. The day is going as usual. It's not like my mind is filled with Darjeeling's kiss or something like that.

It's self study time. I suddenly got a call to get into the senshado club room.

One of the things that I like about being in the senshado club is that I can skip classes. Senshado members are highly respected in St. Gloriana and the club has the ability to call their members whenever they like. Or in this case, the overall commander, Darjeeling.

I'm walking through the hallway. Another thing I like is the buildings. The main school building is three stories high. The floor is made out of wood and gives a sense of a traditional European mansion. Each floor is for each grade. It's quite relaxing here. Though I'm a little nervous.

I arrived at the door of the senshado club room. To think of it, it's more of the general commander's room. And a tea room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

Ah, it's just Darjeeling. Ba-dumb I took a deep breath and greet her

"Hi!"

"Ah, you have recovered."

"It wasn't like it was a serious illness or something like that... "

"Please take your seat."

I then sit on the chair. It's black tea for today. There's also scones.

"Why did you call me here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Oh, okay."

She then proceeded to ask about my day and stuff. It's a boring way to start a conversation but I managed to get along with her well. My nervousness has become relaxation. It feels nice to talk to her.

Without realising, the school bell rang. It's time for us to go back to our rooms as there's no senshado training for today.

"Ara, it's already time to go back."

"It is? Well, I should get going."

"Hey Y/N"

"Yeah?"

"It's nice talking to you." As she smiles.

"Nice to talk to you too!" As I wave to her to say goodbye.

(Next day)

I just got finished with a test. Now it's self study time.

"Ahh, that test was hard ey?"

"Indeed, it was."

Suddenly I got called by Darjeeling. Again.

"Huh? She calls for you again?"

"Indeed, she did.."

"Hmm? I heard from Assam that she kissed you."

"Wha- why did she tell you that!?"

"Haha, I've been getting close with her ever since I've started training."

"Ah, good luck with that!"

I then walked down the corridor and went to the senshado room again. It's only her. It's relaxing to have tea while talking to her. I can recall her saying

"If you are cold, tea will warm you;

if you are too heated, it will cool you;

If you are depressed, it will cheer you;

If you are excited, it will calm you."

Or something like that. We talked until the school's over.

The same thing happened for the next few days. Although it feels nice, I'm afraid other people will get suspicious of me leaving class after Darjeeling's calls.

It's Friday now.

"Good afternoon."

"Good afternoon too."

"Darjeeling, you don't have to call me every day through the class phone you know?"

"Ah, I thought..."

Eh? She's feeling down?

"Ah, I don't mean it like that! I really like talking to you. But I'm afraid if you call me through the class phone, someone will get suspicious! I can go here voluntarily you know?"

"Yeah... " As she smiles a little.

We then have some tea and snacks as we usually do. It's almost time for us to leave.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"W-would you..."

Huh? She's stuttering.. her face is getting red too..

"Would you go out with me for a movie this Sunday?" As she raised her voice a bit towards the end.

She's blushing, it's off from her normal character. She didn't even blush when she kissed me on the lips last Saturday... Could it be that she just has difficulties putting her feelings into words?

"Sure!"

"Ah, really? T-thanks..." As she smiles.

She looks adorable.