Prologue

"Hurry Sapphire!", Dupree called to her faithful horse as it galloped through the dark and stormy night.

Dupree knew she had to reach her destination, Questria's fate and her own hung in the balance. "FASTER Sapphire!", Dupree urged her horse even faster than it already was. Panic began to seek its way into Dupree's voice. They began to near their destination. It was easier to see now than before, for it was closer.

"Please don't let us be too late!", she called into the night. A black spiralling tower slowly became visible in the distance.The nearer they came to the tower, the more exhausted they became in the freezing rain.

Suddenly, a masculine, mocking laugh cut through the storm. Dupree and Sapphire arrived at the foot of the tower. A tall man walked out of a door in the tower.

"You're too late 'Dupree'," he said mockingly.

"DARNIT!", Dupree yelled in frustration. The man raised his hands into the air and began chanting nonsense words, then he stopped and asked,

"Have you and your little friends made your decision yet?"

"Yes we have, as a matter of fact," Dupree replied.

"And what is that?" The man asked.

"NEVER YOU SON OF A BISCUIT!!!" she yelled forcefully. The man smirked.

"You might want to rethink your response to this Maya..." he responded. Dupree scowled. "Our answer is still and always will be NO ZINKOFF!" she yelled, (again).

"You have a week to reconsider, and remember, the fate of Questria depends on it," Zinkoff said. Dupree gave him a look that could only be expressed as extreme hate.

"BEGONE!!!" Zinkoff yelled and gave a wave of his hand. Dupree and her horse disappeared, screaming in rage all the way.

Author's note- I am so glad for all of those who read this, but can you keep reading it? I don't understand why everyone reads the prologue, but no one reads the chapters. If you could keep reading the story, that would be great. Thanks!

Dupree-14