Chapter Ten

So Zinkoff told his side of the story.

The king thought ovet the different stories.

"So, Allan likes Dupree, but Dupree likes Zinkoff, who likes her, but Rose and Lucille tried to break them up so they wouldn't lose a bet, so Raqulle was turned into a phoenix as a result of that, and Allan tried to kill Zinkoff because he wanted Dupree for himself, but he ended up almost killing Dupree?"

"Yep."

The king thought over everything while the others waited.

"Based on the evidence, I will give each of you your trial."

"Raqulle, since you didn't really do anything, you can just leave if you want."

"I'd rather stay and watch."

The king nodded.

"That is fine. Rose and Lucille-" They were trying to sneak out.

"OH HI! We were just leaving!" The king snapped his fingers and two guards appeared and restrained them.

"Darn, so close."

"For losing the bet, you will go to prision for ten years."

"CRAP!" They were dragged away by the guards.

The king took a deep breath.

"This is stressful! Okay, Merlin! You will continue your job as magical protector of the castle, because it isn't your fault that your father was an evil wizard."

Merlin looked relieved.

"Thank you sir!"

"No problem Merlin. Book and Cae, who kept the er... connections that Dupree had with Zinkoff a secret, but because it was only to protect everyone, you are innnocent as well."

"YES!" they yelled simultaneously and highfived.

"The dreaded moment. Allan-"

Allan gulped nevously.

"Until you can apoligize to Zinkoff, Dupree, and repay what you stole from the castle treasury, you are no longer heir to the throne of questria!"

Allan's face was horrified. He ran off. (hopefully not to do anything suspicous...)

A tear ran down the king's cheek, but he quickly wiped it away.

"OKAY MOVING ON!" he yelled suddenly.

Dupree looked at the ground nervously, avoiding the king's eyes. Zinkoff however met them with a challenging look.

"So, am I bound to be punished?"

"Maya first Zinkoff. Maya will be rewarded for her heroic deeds done, specifically for turing Zinkoff to good-"

"-those were some kisses Maya!"

"SHUT UP." she said.

"Contiuing on, you will recieve 5000 silver." The king tossed her a large bag filled with the silver. Her eyes widened.

"WOW. Thanks!"

"You are certainly welcome. Zinkoff. You threatened to blow up a kingdom. MY kingdom. You have been considired guilty by the king. For this, you will be thrown into prison for life!"

Zinkoff smirked michieviously.

"That's what YOU think old man, I however, have other plans to carry out."

The king looked surprised.

"Such as?"

"Well, first to the courthouse-for reasons you don't need to know-then to Wizarding HoneyMoon Suites!" Zinkoff replied, an arm around Dupree.

She looked equally surprised. Zinkoff grabbed Dupree's hand and her money and yelled,

"SEE YA!" then vanished with a puff of smoke.

"CANNON BALLS!" the king yelled in frustration.

Merlin, Cae, Raqulle, Book, and the king looked at each other.

"SO..." Book asked.

"What now?"