Chapter Six

ZINKOFF'S TOWER (P.S. you might want to read the end of the last ZT)

...and she kissed him straight on the lips. Zinkoff's eyes went wide, then slowly they drained of their blood red color, and returned to purple-blue. He broke the kiss and looked at Dupree with shock. Dupree smirked.

"Lots of anger there huh Zinkoff?" She said in a teasing voice. His face returned to its natural sly grin.

"I should get angry all the time, if you're gonna kiss me like that." Dupree turned bright red. Zinkoff kept snickering as he pulled Dupree towards him and kissed her. It was HER eyes that went wide this time, before they fluttered shut and she gave a little sigh of contentment.

At that moment, everything unfroze.

The phoenix that had been perched on Rose's shoulder gave a loud squawk and flew from her shoulder to sit on Zinkoff's bed. It seemed to be watching them.

Dupree and Zinkoff were too immersed in their little makeout fest to notice, until Rose and Lucille yelled, "CRAP!!"

The couple broke apart quickly when they realized others were watching them.

"You know, I could get used to this..." Zinkoff said. Dupree slapped his arm playfully.

"BUT HE STILL CHEATED ON YOU WITH US!!!!" Lucille and Rose yelled, sounding strangely desperate. Dupree looked at Zinkoff.

"Have you ever cheated on me?"

"Why would I?" He replied.

"You're the full package."

With those words, He waved his hand at them, and Lucille along with Rose, vanished.

"Where did you place them?"

"The Swamps of Eternal Stink."

Dupree gave an evil smile. "Perfect."

Suddenly, the phoenix on Zinkoff's bed disappeared, and with a flash of light, in its place sat a tall, beautiful woman with black-brown hair down to her shoulders. Her chocolate eyes looked at Dupree and Zinkoff with pride.

"Thank you." She said.

They both looked baffled.

MERLIN'S QUARTERS

"So...yet another unexpected turn of events..." Merlin said awkwardly.

"Not for me and Cae...." Book murmured. Merlin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, you knew it all along, blah-blah-blah."

She scoffed.

"Now you just sound like Daniel." Daniel looked like she wanted to interject, but she saw that they were correct, so she forgot about it.

Book and Cae started a conversation about voices, so Merlin and Daniel decided to talk seriously.

"The most surprising thing about all of this, is that so far, Zinkoff is telling the truth." Merlin said.

"Really?" Daniel replied.

"So far."

"So, those girls are really your cousins?"

"Half-cousins on my dead fathers side." Daniel looked surprised to hear that.

"How did your father die?" Merlin looked unconcerned.

"Maya killed him with a magical sword." Her face was shocked, and she asked,

"What was your father's name?"

"Tom."

"Like, the evil wizard tom?"

"Yep."

Daniel's face darkened and her eyes filled with hate. She screamed and lunged at Merlin's throat. He quickly put up a force field to defend himself. Daniel screamed in frustration.

"YOUR*POUND*FATHER*POUND*KILLED*POUND*MYENTIRE*POUND*FAMILY!!!!!!!"

"But I didn't." Merlin replied calmly. Daniel stopped hitting the force field after that and she stared at Merlin blankly.

Then she fell to the floor, and burst into tears. Merlin took down his force field and knelt at Daniel's side.

"I am honestly, and truely sorry Daniella," he said to her, patting her back. "I wish I could undo the damage my father did." She wiped away her tears and stood up.

"Why did you never think to tell us this?" Merlin smiled sadly.

"For one, I wouldn't have my job-and two-I knew others would have the same reaction as thou."

"BUT-"

"After all, Dupre-MAYA hid the fact that she was a sorceress in order to become a musketeer, correct?" Daniel nodded angrily.

"I hate it when things make sense."

At this point, the phoenix had taken its transformation. Merlin, Daniel, Book, and Cae looked at the fog with amazement.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

114 VIEW?!?!?!+MAYA=HAPPYDANCE!!!!! THANK YOU MY FAITHFUL READERS!!!! MORE CHAPTERS TO COME!!!!