chapter 17

Soooorrrryyyyyy 😌😌

Zhuo Cheng jumped up and down happily while Wang Yibo stared at the laptop screen emotionless ly.

They were in there college. The both boys are 19 years old now. Some students expression is just like Yibo's while some are smiling widely.

Wang Yibo stared at the laptop a little more time and whined loudly. He shook his whole body and put his head on his seat a little forcefully made him groan and rub his forehead.

Zhuo Cheng looked at his friend and smiled mischievously. " You failed again " Yibo pouted heavily and nodded.

" What you gonna say to Zhan ge "

" I don't know , and don't tell him " Yibo glared at his friend. He furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get any answers from the latter.

" I am sorry " Cheng giggled sheepishly.

" Sorry for what "

" I did told him this morning that our results will publish today " Yibo's eyes went wide and he started to hit his bestfriend.

Zhuo Cheng laughed loudly and dodged some of the hits. They stopped their mini childish bickering when Cheng 's phone started to ring loudly.

He looked at Yibo before attending the call.

" Yes , ge " this caught the other's attention and he looked at Cheng. He mouthed asking if it was his ge. Cheng nodded slowly.

" Yes zhan ge I will give. " He immediately handover the phone to Yibo.

Yibo took a deep breath before answering it.

"Did you passed this time" Yibo heard Zhan's voice. He felt guilty, he promised his Zhan ge that he will pass this time . But here he is .......

" Sorry Zhan ge " Yibo murmured, he heard a deep sigh from the other side.

" It's okay baby, don't be sad. " Zhan said softly. But Yibo couldn't help he sobbed a little. He don't know why , but it felt like he is betraying his Zhan ge.

He looked at his side when Cheng slowly patted his back.

" Wait outside, I will pick you up , let's go for a movie " Zhan said calmly. Yibo's face lightened up immediately.

" Are you saying a movie date. " He asked teasingly. Zhan couldn't help but blushed a little. He was  glad that he alone in that room .

" But one thing Zhan ge " Yibo said with a serious tone. " Don't be too handsome "  xiao Zhan just chuckled and Yibo's friends started to tease him for being overly possessive.

Wang Yibo looked at his phone when it beeped indicating he got a message. It was from his Zhan ge , saying he is outside the college.

Yibo and Cheng started to walk through the corridor of the college.

They spotted a crowd , and girls were scream in not too tiny voices. Yibo just ignored them until one of them started to speak.

" Isn't that Cheng and Yibo's elder brother , oh my god he is so cute " Yibo frowned he never heard any girls saying his Zhan ge Is cute . So he immediately looked at the direction where the girls were looking.

His breath hitched seeing him. Zhan was looking cute.