chapter 11

Sorry for the mistakes.....

Slightly mature content 😀😀

" Yah brat.... Get inside right now. Wang Yibo I am going to kill you " Mrs.wang shouted and followed her son.

Wang Yibo looked back at his mother and rolled his eyes. He put his helmet and went away.

" What happened to this boy. Why he having like this " she mumbled and looked at the way her son gone.

" Its okay Liya , maybe he isn't a good mood " Zhang said and stood beside her friend .

" But don't you think what he done was wrong. Ignoring you guys and suddenly went outside saying nothing. Did I raised him in a wrong way. " She felt like crying.

Zhang immediately hugged her friend. " Eey don't think like that. I think he fought with A- Cheng. " She tried to console her friend.

Liya broke the hug and scoffed. " Whatever, I will show him what I can do. You brat . " She stomped her feet and went inside. Zhang chuckled at her friend's behaviour and followed her.

Everyone was there. They were talking about Kuan and  Xuan Lu's wedding.

Both ladies sat near their husband.

" He didn't listen you " Mr. Wang asked his wife. She shook her head.

" I don't know what happened to him . He was behaving like this after his bday. Getting angry and shouting at everyone without any reason. " His mother said in a disbelief.

" After that he didn't visit us too. " Zhang said sighed.

" Is he talking to anyone " Kuan asked and Looked at Jiang Cheng. He nodded slowly. " What about you Zhan is he talking to you "

Cheng glanced at his brother who silently sitting near him . He clearly know something happened between them . He couldn't ask his brother and his friend didn't wanna talk about that.

Xiao Zhan was sitting there silently looking at his lap. His mind was getting crazy. He clearly saw Yibo's expression today. He saw it yibo was smiling widely at his family. But as soon as Zhan entered into the hall his smile gone and an unreadable expression came. He immediately went to his room and came down after sometime saying he is going out. .

Zhan looked at His Didi. He didn't even spare a glance at him.  It makes his heart tear onto parts. But he was the reason for all that.

He deserves that right......

" Zhan .. Zhan " Kuan shook him .

"Huh? " He looked at them confusedly.

"Are you here... You are spacing out " he said. Xiao zhan simply said a sorry to the others.

They talked about the marriage. He tried to listen them . But he couldn't. His mind was somewhere else. Thinking about someone else.

They fixed the marriage for next year. Everyone happily chatted. Xiao Zhan felt suffocated. He slowly stood up and walked upstairs. He ended up Yibo's room . It wasn't intentionally. His mind and feet took him that room.

He looked around