Chapter 27

LWJ also smiled

LWJ also smiled.... So spare me guyssssssss.....

" You are lying" he stumbled backwards and shook his head violently. Yibo refused to believe that his Zhan ge met with an accident. When the elder is carrying his child.

" I wish I was lying, I wish it's all a bad dream " Jiang Cheng mumbled himself and covered his face with his palm.

Yibo's body shook terribly and he sat on the chair opposite Cheng when he felt like his leg was giving up.

" No...No... I am dreaming again. Please Zhan ge wake me up..." Yibo chanted like a mantra.

He stood up and came in front of the ICU door. He can't see what happens inside. Everything was a blur. He moved towards the wall leaning on it, resting his head on it and closing his eyes. All he was seeing was his Zhan ge's cute giggles and bunny smile. Tears were flowing from his eyes non-stop. He looked so vulnerable. The same goes for everyone present there.

he looked at his right side and saw his gege is running towards him. Kuan was breathing hard and he looked at yibo .

"he opened his eyes, the driver and he asking for you please come fast"

hearing this cheng also went near him.

" what happened hyung why does he want to see him?"

"I don't know he just kept asking for yibo, lets just don't waste time. come "

Kuan led the youngers to the ward where their driver is lying.
Yibo looked away immediately seeing the fractured body of the other. Seeing them the nurse stood up immediately.

"don't stress him or don't make him talk too much. his body is weak."

they nodded. Kuan sat on the chair that was placed beside the patient's bed after the nurse exited the room.

" lee gege" he called softly. the other opened his heavy eyelids with a lot of struggle.

he looked around and his gaze fell on yibo who was looking at him with betrayed eyes.

he was entrusted his pregnant husband with him.

" I am sorry young master, I failed to protect him. " He coughed hard makes the others worry.

" It's happened anyway Ge, we can't say it's okay, because it is not okay. But everything is not in our control. " Kuan tried to ease the injured man.

" You take rest Ge, we will be outside. And Zhan, he does not wake up yet. Doctors didn't say anything yet. We are hoping for a piece of good news from them. " This time Yibo couldn't help. He let out a painful sob.

Kuan looked at Yibo and sighed. He hugged the younger. " It's okay Bo. Nothing will happen to him. He's strong you know. " Yibo whimpered and nodded his head fastly.