chapter 6

No proofreading.....

Wang Yibo entered the room and throw him self on the soft matress. He looked at the sealing for sometimes and took a deep breath.

He was sweating heavily and his breathing was unsteady. He closes his eyes before taking some deep breath.

" Heavy practices?"

Wang Yibo looked at the direction of that voice. There was he, Jiang Cheng sitting on his study table and working on his laptop.

Wang Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his best friend.

"What are you doing" he asked confusedly. Cheng was working on his laptop seriously. Yibo wasn't seen him like this serious before. He looks determined.

" Ahh... Me.... Assignment. " He said and continued working. .

Yibo sat on the bed immediately and looked at his friend confusedly.

"What assignment. I clearly remember we don't have any assignments. " He asked in confusion. But Jiang Cheng just smiled and looked at him .

Don't think they are some kind of nerd students. They never submitted any assignments before. But their Zhan ge warned them if they didn't submit any assignments , he won't talk to them anymore....

"Yaahh what's with that creepy smile. Wait are you blushing" yibo looked at Cheng 's ears. Whenever he gets shy his ears will turn red, just like yibo.

Yibo smirked and lied back on the bed. "Don't tell me it's our senior's " he tilted his head and looked at his friend who have a big smile on his face.

" Ohhh... My friend is in love. " Yibo chuckled. " When you going to say her that you loves her for 1 year. " He asked seriously

Jiang Cheng stopped working on his laptop and straighten himself. He took a deep sigh

"I don't know. You know how she is babying me. Ruffling my hairs and calling me cute nick names. " Jiang Cheng pouted.

Yibo scoffed at his friend. " Then stay like that . First drop getting shy and scared around her. Its already one year, go and tell her like a man. "

" Its easy to say. But... Wait a minute, I am just one year, but what about you" Cheng scoffed.

"What about me. " Yibo tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

" When you are going to tell my brother that you loves him . Its already more than 7 years bro and you are going to be seventeen soon." He asked.

Yibo's face fell and he pouted.

" You know about him right. He just seeing me as his younger brother like how he see you. I don't know how he will react after I confessed to him . What if he start to distance himself from me.

But I will tell him oneday that I love him soo much. " He said with a cheerful voice.

Jiang Cheng looked at his friend with a disgusting look.

"Don't be late. Mama is trying to get him married soon. Maybe after shiejie's marriage. " He was worried.

"Aish this Aunty...... But where is he now . I didn't see him . " Yibo took his phone from his pocket and scrolled his instagram account .

There was a smirk on Jiang Cheng 's face. He was closely looking at his friend.

"Well , I think he is on a date. " He smiled wickedly.

Yibo sat on the bed like a speed of light and looked at his friend with a wide eyes.

"What.... Date ..... And you telling me now. Who is she." He was literally shouting at him .

"Chill man , I wasn't aware of that. I came to know this morning. And I was waiting for him . If he likes her or not" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

There was a smug smile on their face. They thumbs up.

*Time skip.........*

*Keey...keeyyy*

A car's loud horn heard.

"Zhan Ge" both mumbled and looked at eachother. They ran downstairs, having a long legs yibo reached downstairs before Jiang Cheng. Yibo looked at Cheng with a victory smile. Jiang Cheng cursed himself.

Seeing yibo standing infront of him Zhan's eyes widened.

"You ... You were here. " His voice stuttered.

Younger boys looked at him confusedly why their Gege stuttering

Jiang Cheng closely looked at his elder brother. Looks like he trying to hide something. A devilish smile appears on his face. He ran towards them . And takes the carry bag from Zhan's hand.

Zhan shut his eyes tightly.

"Thanks Gege . You are the best ge in this world." He hugged Zhan tightly.

"What's that. " Yibo asked eyeing at the carry bag which Cheng holding.

"Ohh... Its the limited edition skate board. " He opened his bag and took out the skating board.

Yibo looked at the skating board and Looked at Zhan. Zhan smiled at him awkwardly.

"Why didn't you brought one for me Zhan ge. You know that we are going together on skating. " He pouted and his eyes become glossy.

"Ohh come on , its because he is my brother. Its your Gege's responsibility to buy one for you" he was trying to add fuel on the fire.

He likes to see the face Yibo ,when Zhan giving more attention to Jiang Cheng .

Zhan cursed his brother mentally. He looked at Yibo who silently standing there with a teary eyes.

" I will buy one for you too my baby brother. A model which no one have" he whispered the last sentence.

Yibo's face lighten up immediately. He looked at Jiang Cheng, who standing there with a blank face. Yibo Can read his friend's face. Its not because he said he will buy one for him .

"Why you always calling him baby brother Zhan ge. " He asked eyeing at his friend. Wang Yibo also turned towards his Zhan ge.

Zhan made his way inside and said." Its because he is my younger brother. , Like you"

Yibo looked down. Cheng put his hand on the latter's shoulder and
"Don't be sad it will change. "

He nodded.

I am soooo sorryyyyy.... I didn't Update this story for two months..... ...

Is there anyone missed this story....

No then okay....

What do you think about Jiang Cheng and Wang Yibo.
What will they do if Zhan likes that girl,.......