chapter 10

Xiao Zhan stood there silently. He wasn't courage enough to turn back and look at his didi. The latter's presence in that room made his heart beat faster.

" I am asking you something Zhan ge. " Yibo's voice was so deep , his whiny and bubbly Didi was no where found. He changed. Xiao Zhan gulped hard.

He can feel that the latter was getting close to him . He took deep sigh. He tried to act nothing is wrong in between them .

" What are you doing here Bo ...... I was getting ready" xiao Zhan said casually.

" That's what I am asking where are you going. " Wang Yibo raised his voice slightly.

" Why are you shouting. Didn't mom told you already. I am going south korea. For 2 years. " Xiao Zhan said while folding his shirts neatly.

Wang Yibo felt a pang in his heart. How can he do this to him . Acting like nothing happened.

" You are avoiding me Zhan ge. " He said lowly. Xiao Zhan big his lips.

"Why should I avoid my didi. Afterall you are my favorite brother. " He said and moved towards his mini wardrobe to take a bag.

Wang Yibo got triggered hearing the brother word. He was getting enough of this brotherhood drama.

Next thing Xiao Zhan find out that he was pinned against the wall by an angry Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan gasped and shocked by the sudden movement. His back harshly collided with the wall make him wince in pain. He looked at yibo who looked like a mad man.

" Wha...what are you doing Yibo. " Xiao Zhan asked .

"Stop playing dumb Zhan ge. Don't make me angry. " He growled. Yibo wasn't look like a 17 years old boy.

Xiao Zhan tried his best to get away from Yibo's iron grip.

"Leave me Yibo. You are hurting me. " Wang Yibo Looked at His Zhan ge. He slowly loosened his grip on Zhan's wrist and moved away.

Xiao Zhan rubbed his wrist, it was hurting like a hell.

"Where did he get this strngth " xiao Zhan mumbled while looking closely his wrist.

"Why are you playing with my emotions Zhan ge. " Wang Yibo asked lowly. Xiao Zhan Looked up . His heart broken seeing the other in that state.

Wang Yibo's eyes were filled with tears. He was in the verge of crying.

"Why......TELL ME WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.... " he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Xiao Zhan flinched when he shouted. But he composed himself.

"What are you talking about. I don't get anything. "

"Ohh .... You again playing like this....... You are so cruel Zhan ge. " Yibo said while trying his hard to not cry infront of him .

Zhan looked away. His each and every move making the other angry and upset.

" You know how much I like you . Then why are you like this. " Yibo asked. His voice was broken.

" What are you talking about Yibo... I don't get" xiao Zhan was playing so hard to get.

" Just stop your fucking attitude ge. You know I love you. " He said glaring at the elder.

" Don't curse yibo. And I too love you a lot. " He said while caressing the youngers cheeks. But yibo shook away his hands and stood back.

" You clearly know what I am talking about Zhan ge. " Yibo gritted his teeth and his eyes were turning red.

Xiao Zhan sighed. He looked away and again began to pack his clothes. Yibo just looked at him.

" You know Yibo. Its just a attraction. You will move away. You just wanted my attention that's it. Its not love. "

" Who are you to judge my love for you. And who said I will move away. " He was getting angry.

Xiao Zhan stood there. He was getting speechless.

" Okay I just wanted your attention. Then what about you. You are hiding your self don't you. We just kissed yesterday and today you are running away. " Yibo scoffed.

Xiao Zhan bit his lips and his grip on the door of his wardrobe tightened.

"Its.... Its... Juts a mistake nothing else. You just forgot about that Bo.  "

Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and made Xiao Zhan turned towards him harshly. He gripped on Zhan's arm .

"Do you want me to forget everything. For fucking these years you played with my heart's. If you just see me as your brother then why didn't you change when I said I wanted to be your husband.

     You fucking encouraged me. You said you are mine and you will be my husband. Then why now. You think it will be easy for me. I rather die Zhan ge. I can't lose you. Please love me back.

I know you already love me. Please accept that.... I want you..... I can't even imagine that you are going to someone else....... " He cried hard and hugged Zhan tightly.

Xiao Zhan held back his tears and broke the hug. He moved back and said.

" Just two years Bo... You will understand I am nothing to you.... " Yibo shook his head he grabbed the elders hand..

" 2 or 20 years... Nothing going to change.... "

" We can't baby..... We are like brothers"

" Why are you always playing with the brothers card.... How come I am your brother did your mother gave me birth.... Or we are anyhow your relatives.... No right....

Okay I am your brother... Then stop Kuan ge and your Jiejie's marriage.... If you are my brother then what about them.... Ahhh... " He said glaring at the speechless xiao Zhan.

"What if I love someone else..... " But xiao Zhan's sentence cut by Yibo's low growl.

" Don't you dare....." He said with a low voice made xiao Zhan shiver a little. " You are fucking mine....if anyone else came into your mind I won't hesitate to kill them..... " Xiao Zhan looked at him with a wide eyes.

" I won't do anything to you Zhan ge.. because you are precious to me... You are my world.... But if you even try to date anyone else they won't see the next morning..... Don't make me do that... Be a good boy and cancel your flight.... " He said looking straight at Zhan's eyes.

If xiao Zhan said he wasn't scared by that it will be a big lie... He was terrified by Yibo's sudden behaviour change.

He looked at yibo who went out from his room with a warning glare... Xiao zhan sat there with his head on his palm .....

He don't know what to do......

I am sorry being late.....

I had my surgery 3 days before.... And my stomach hurt like a hell so ignore the mistakes ... I was planned so many but couldn't express.....