chapter 2

Zhuo Cheng slowly opened his eyes. He adjusted his eyes to clear the vision.

" Its jiejie's room . " He sat down on the bed. He looked around. He smiled at Xuan lu who sitting near the study table.
" Jiejie..... "  He slowly walked towards her and stand near her study table.

" What happened jiejie. Look at me jiejie. Why are you avoiding me" he squeezed her cheeks with his little palm . She fake pouted.

" You only loves your Zhan ge . You don't love me. Don't talk to me and go away I don't wanted to see you." She turned away. Her eyes widened when she heard some sniffing sounds. She looked at Cheng . His eyes become glassy and tears threatening to fall down. He was sniffing.

" I .. I love you too jiejie.... Don't say that you don't love me . " Finally he cried. She take him on her lap and patted his back to calm down.

" Shh Don't cry I was joking dear . I know you loves me. How can I hate my little brother. And why are you fighting with yibo everytime.  You guys were bestfriend cs back , now what happened"

" Its because he trying to snatch my gege away from me . I don't like when gege giving more attention to someone else. " He pouted.

" Then why don't you hate kuan gege . " She smiled.

" Its because he never tried to snatch you away from me . And you two loves me very much. But whenever it comes to gege Yibo only trying to take him away from me " he was little angry now.

" Aahh Don't be angry. Its because he loves your gege so much. " She tried to calm him down .

" He have his own gege . Then why mine . I am not going to give him my gege.  "

Xuan lu sighed . She knows how much these little guys loves eachother. They are bestfriend and like partner in crimes. Every day their parents got their teachers call that how much problem they creating the school together. All this happens if Zhan is not present there . But if they saw Zhan they will become enemies. They want his attention. They will do anything for it . She felt pitty for her younger brother. She knows how much headache these boys giving him . And she don't know what the Strom going to happen today.

" Jiejie is dad at home. He said he will buy a colouring book for me........"

"Uncle sean you came "  they heard a shouting sound from down stairs. Xuan lu closed his eyes tightly. But Cheng 's eyes widened.

"Yibo "  he shouted. He looked at his jiejie. " What is he doing here jiejie. Why he still here " he asked.
He ran down stairs. His eyes reddened by the sight. Yibo hugging his dad tightly and his dad kissing on his cheeks.
"Dadaaaa"he shouted and ran towards his dad.

" Aahh another drama going to start. " Zhan sighed and focused on his book .

" Yibo why are you still here . " Cheng asked furiously.

" Because I wanted to. Can't I stay here uncle sean. " He made his puppy eyes that everyone's weakness.

" Yeah you can stay here baby boy. You are so cute " Mr.sean ruffled his hair. Cheng really don't like that scene. His dad gave them the colouring book . That little boys looked at Zhan and ran towards him .

" Gege help us ." They said with a pleading voice.

" No I have to study. Go away and you guys are ....." His words cut by his dad.

" Help them Zhan . You have enough time. Don't you feel bore . Everytime studying. " Actually he is proud of his son .

" Dad......." He looked at his dad. 

" Okay what ever. You guys go there and colour it . No fighting okay " they nodded and sat down on the couch.

After sometime Zhang , Zhan's mother called everyone for dinner. Zhan looked at the boys   . They are still colouring that book . He smiled.

" Next war is going to happen. " Xuan lu Said and stand near her brother. He looked at her and gave a weak smile.

" Cheng , Yibo come it's time to dinner. " Both boys look at eachother and ran to the dinning table. Their face falls when they saw their gege sitting in between Xuan lu and Mr. Zhang . They sat opposite. With a sulking face. Looking at their face others can't control their laughing.

After the dinner Zhan again goes to his study table. Cheng and yibo watching their favourite cartoon. Xuan lu was looking at yibo . Her mother came near her .

" What are you looking at." She asked.

"Mom I think you will get 2 son  in law's. "

" What you mean. But I have only one daughter. " She kissed on her daughter's cheek .

" No mom. I mean , I am sure that Yibo will become your son in law. " She smirked.

" You mean he will marry my ZhanZhan " her mother asked. And she nodded

" Then I will gave them full support. I want yibo as my son in law. " They both looked at mr. Sean who came and sat in between them . They chuckled.

" Oooi iam serious" he said.
." Yeah we know. " Mrs. Zhang Said.

Zhan looked at the watch . It going to be 9 o clock. He closed his books and came to the hall . He looked at his younger brothers who cuddling eachother while watching the cartoon.

" What are you going to do. " His mother asked.

" I don't know mom . Why I am the only one who suffering here ." He frowned. She chuckled.

" Zhan ge it's time to bed. " Yibo yawned and hugged Zhan's leg . Zhan bend down to take the sleepy yibo to his hand. Before he take him in his hand he looked at his angry brother. He sighed.

" A-cheng come lets go to bed" Zhan called his brother. Cheng ran towards his gege with a wide smile. 
They came inside of his room . He know that next war is who going to lie next to Zhan . Before they can fight he said

"  You guys going to sleep my both sides. Okay. " They are okay with that . But Zhan doesn't know that it was his worse idea. After lying he couldn't move.  Both yibo and Cheng hold him tight even he cannot breath properly.

He looked both and slowly get up. Even in the sleep they whined. Zhan slowly get down from the bed and sat down on the couch . He smiled when his both little brothers hugged eachother. He take a long breath the laid down on the couch. After sometimes Zhan felt a little waight on his body. He slowly opened his eyes and saw yibo lying top of him . He chuckled and held him tight and slept.

So many mistakes sorryyyyy.........