chapter 26

Haaiiii.... Its me..... * awkward smile *

He was shaking like a leaf. His fingers tried to hold on to something but failed miserably. Taking sharp breaths, he looked out the window. He tried to bite down his trembling lips.

It's nothing Yibo, you are dreaming again. He will be fine, don't overthink. He chuckled bitterly himself. He felt like the car is moving slowly even it's breaking all the traffic rules.

"Drive fast" he growled.

The driver didn't say anything. He just nodded and drove with more speed, if it was possible.

His whole body began to shake furiously when he saw the hospital. He ran out of the car as soon as it stopped in front of the hospital.

He ran to the reception area " Xiao Zhan" Yibo was breathing heavily, his face was red because of the crying and fear, fear of losing his Zhan ge.

The receptionist looked at him with pity.

" ICU, second floor, go straight and take a left, 2nd elevator and....."

Yibo didn't wait to hear further. He ran to the stairs and he reached in front of the ICU with a light of speed.

He saw some familiar faces filled with nervousness and anxiety. The Wangs and the Seans.

He looked at everyone for an explanation. But they didn't even notice his presence there. They were sitting there crying nonstop.

He slowly walked towards Jiang Cheng, who was sitting there embraced by his lover. They were sitting in a corner. Jiang Cheng's condition was worst than everyone else. He wasn't even shedding any tears, just sitting there with an emotional less face.

" Ai-Cheng" Yibo's voice broke at the end. Ziyi looked at Yibo and stood up. Her eyes were also red from crying. She moved away from them giving them some privacy.

Yibo kneeled in front of Cheng holding his( Cheng's) knees. Jiang Cheng slowly raised his face and looked at Yibo.

Yibo gulped hard and with a shivering voice, he asked.

" What... What happened? Where is my Zhan ge"

He saw how Jiang Cheng's eyes started to become glossy and lips started to tremble.

" My Zhan ge...." Ai-Cheng finally broke down completely and pulled Yibo into a bone-crushing hug.

He wasn't sobbing, he was crying out loudly as he can.

" Ple-please .... Please stop scar-scaring me Ai-Cheng... Tell me what happened? " Yibo asked angrily.

" Zhan ge's... Zhan ge's car got crushed by a truck"

Short Chapter... But will update soon with a lonnnggg chapter 🤩🤩😍😍😘😘