Chapter 28

Don't forget to see the author's Note down there ......

A-Cheng stared at his best friend who was still staring at his daughter's tomb without blinking. But his tears never stopped.

He was a little worried about his friend's state. He may act tough in front of others, but not definitely in front of him. But he still doesn't know how to explain everything to his brother.

He always saw how his brother thought of his daughter, they always made fun of him for being biased. He remembered his parents talking about, how the elder was disappointed when Yibo was born.

He wanted a girl baby because he already have a baby brother that was him.

And when Shijie's daughter was born he was pregnant and couldn't visit her frequently because he has to take care of his sick husband.

Jiang Cheng rushed towards his best friend when he saw the other collapsed in front of his daughter's tomb. The younger wailed loudly and started to cry his heart out.

Jiang Cheng pulled the younger towards his chest and patted his back. Yibo clutched the other's shirt and sobbed loudly.

" I can't Cheng... Why... Why her, why my daughter. I didn't even see her properly. My Zhan ge didn't even carry her. I want her back Cheng. Can you please bring her back for me, for our gege. "

A-Cheng gulped down the sob that was trying to escape from his mouth. His hold around Yibo tightened and he hurried his face on top of his friend's head.

He has to be strong for him.

" Yibo, please look at me. " He held Yibo's face in his hand and made him look at him.

His heart clenched seeing the tearful eyes of his friend. He has never seen him like this.

" Yibo, please. Please be strong. We have to face our Zhan ge. If you become this weak then how are you going to console him. He may be acts strong and cool. But not now. He is the mother. He will be broken completely if he saw you like this. Please be strong for our Zhan ge... "

Jiang Cheng looked at his friend's painful face.

" I know Bo, it's not easy for you too... But you can't cry in front of him you got that. If you wanna cry your heart out, come to me. I will be there for you. " Yibo looked at Cheng's wobbling lips and hugged him tightly.

" Yes, I have to act strong for my Zhan ge" His muffled broken voice hurt the other.

He wiped his tears and made Yibo lay on his lap. The younger curled up and buried his face into the other's lap. Cheng slowly stroked his hair.

"Let's go back. " Cheng said softly. Yibo shook his head repeatedly. He didn't wanna leave his daughter alone here.

" Please Yibo let's go back. "

"She will be sad if I left her alone here. And it's dark here, I don't wanna leave her here. " Yibo kept insisting to stay beside his daughter.

Jiang Cheng looked up when he saw one of their man running towards them hurriedly carrying a phone.

He immediately understood the situation.

" Young master, the second master is awake and he is not calming down. Master asked for Young master Wang. " He hurriedly said not wasting the time giving the phone to the other.

Hearing this Yibo immediately stood up and ran towards his car followed by Jiang Cheng.

"Will... Will zhan ge forgive me? " You asked nervously glancing at Jiang Cheng.