chapter 1

" kuan gege , which formula that I have to apply in this question. "

"................"

" Kuan gege .... Please tell me I am confused....."

"...................."

" Aaahhhh....... Kuan gege ..... Please stop  looking at my shijie and concentrate on your studies. And you are here to help me with my studies." Zhan gave him a look. Kuan and Xuan lu looked at eachother and gave him a awkward smile. They are so embarrassed that their brother caught them staring at each other.

" Aahh what will I do Zhan your shijie is so cute and beautiful. I can't stop staring at her . " He chuckled. Zhan only shook his head.

  They are now at Zhan's house. Hai Kuan is very talented in maths . Zhan is very intelligent,but whenever it comes  maths he is so weak.  So kuan always comes there to help Zhan . Zhan is now 14 and the latter's are 16 years .

" Zhan Ge. ................"

3 of them covered their ears by hearing that loud voice. 2 tiny figures entered that room . And one pushed the another one and ran towards Zhan and jumped on his lap. That one who fell on the floor looked at him who pushed him down .

" Yibooo. ...... You .... Why did you pushed me down ." Zhuo Cheng younger brother of Zhan and Xuan lu .

" Because you were going to sit on my Zhan ge's lap . " Yibo 9 years old boy , who was sitting on zhan's lap said while glaring at Cheng who was still sitting at the floor.

" Come down yibo he is my gege . You go and sit on your gege's lap. He is my gege. Ge put him down and take me . " Cheng started to cry . He came near Zhan and tried to separate yibo from his gege.

Yibo circled his little hand around zhan's neck and put his legs around  his waist.  . He don't wanted to separate from his Zhan ge.

" A-cheng I told you he is mine . Go away.   Zhan ge you are mine right." He looked at Zhan with a puppy eyes.

But the other 3 figures are not caring their bickering at all. Because they are used of it .

Cheng pulled Yibo's leg and yibo  kicked him away. Cheng fall on the ground with a thud and his head hit on the floor. He cried . Mostly he acted like he is in pain . The elders worried. Zhan put yibo down and ran towards his younger brother. Xuan lu and kuan also ran towards Cheng .

" Zhan ge .. it hurts. ..... " Cheng pretend to be he is pain. 

" Are you okay. Is that hurt so much. And yibo what are you doing. " Kuan scolded his younger brother.

Yibo looked at them . He frowned. He don't like his Zhan ge give more care to someone else  than he gave him . Cheng smirked at him.  This make little yibo more angry.  Zhan kissed on cheng's forehead and make him sit on his lap . Cheng buried his head on his chest and started to sob.  Zhan patted him . Yibo came near Zhan and looked at him . His eye started to glitter .

" Zhan ge.  " Yibo called him in a shaking voice.

" Bo . Don't do this anymore okay. Its not good." Zhan said.

Yibo started to cry and ran away from there.

" Yibo ..... Yibo..... Baby come back" Zhan called him . When zhuo Cheng realise that his gege was going after him he hugged him tight.

" Aaahhhh why this boys are doing this to me" Zhan said and looked at his elders. They shrugged their shoulder.

After sometimes zhuo Cheng slept hugging his gege. Zhan put him on his bed and came out from the room . He looked for yibo  but he was not there. When he passed the staircase he heard a little sobbing sound. He looked around. But there was no one. He slowly came near the staircase and looked under the staircase. He controlled his laughing. Yibo was sitting under the stairs hugging his legs and he was crying. Zhan slowly sat near him. Yibo looked at him . He pout and pushed Zhan away from him . Zhan hugged his little didi tightly.

" Aahh why my little didi is crying" Zhan wiped his tears and kissed on his forehead.

" Yo....you.... Like Cheng more..... I ... I hate you Zhan ge "

" Aahh it hurts ...  It hurts yibo when you said you hate me. " He held his chest tightly.
Yibo looked at him with a concern. He again sat on his lap and rubbed his chest.

" Why it hurts Zhan ge. I will never say that I hate you... I love you gec he kissed on his cheeks. Zhan chuckle.

" But you like him more than me " he pouted.
" I like my both didi equally. " He tapped on his nose.

" No you can't like both . "

" Awww whyyy.... " Zhan looked at him .

" You have to love me moreeeee..... More than everyone " he streched his little hands .

" Why I have to love you more "

" Because I am your husband. So you have to love me moreeeee"

Zhan laughed . " Okay I will love my HUSBAND moree .... Happy ."

" Yayaaayyyyyy ....". He hugged his gege and kissed him more . Zhan only laugh. Both came out. Kuan was searching for yibo . They have to go back .

" Aahh yibo. Where were you. We have to go back . Come . " Kuan Said.

" No I am not coming. Tomorrow we don't have school . I am staying here . I am not coming "  he hugged Zhan with his hand and legs .

" Let him stay here . We will take care of him . I will tell your mother later " Mrs. Sean said. 

" Aunty Zhang .... You are the best .... " Yibo jumped on her . She ruffled his hairs.

" But Aunty A- Cheng . " Kuan really know that they will fight later .

" Don't worry I will take care of it " she said .

" You go gege.  Don't worry I will not create any problem. I promise" yibo winked at his gege. Kuan can only sigh .

Here is the first chapter....
How is it .... You guys like it or not ..... Waiting for your comments to do further chapters.......