romanticize

"So this is the famous Archie and Betty tree house?" Veronica asked, her eyes looking around the small area. 

"Yeah, well not anymore. I don't really use it anymore, since what happened at the winter formal." Betty told her best friend, a frown appearing.

"He doesn't deserve, though there aren't many people like you Betty Cooper. So he missed out." Veronica said, making the frown turn into a smile.

Veronica always knew how to cheer Betty up about things, it was her specialty. 

All it took was once glance at Veronica and her whole love life changed forever. 

"Betty..." Veronica's familiar devilish smirk came onto her face, "Have you ever made out with anyone in here?" 

Betty's eyes slowly widened in shock, "Ron-V, oh no. I haven't tried, or even kissed anyone before." Betty answered her, "As you know, my love life isn't the best and besides, I'm not quite the romantic person." 

Veronica bit her bottom lip and moved slightly closer to Betty who visibly gulped, "Well I can always romanticize your life...you know. I am your best friend after all." Veronica suggested.

"Ronnie, I don't think that's such a great idea...." Betty said, but she knew what really wanted.

"Just trust me." 

Veronica's lips were soft and silky. Betty couldn't fight the urge not to kiss back. 

She could barely suppress a moan when their bodies touched from top to bottom when Veronica pushed her up against the wall of the tree house, she made sure every curve rubbed against Betty's. 

Oh God.

Veronica's hands were cupping Betty's cheeks, while Betty's hands were around Veronica's waist, dipping dangerously close to her ass. Veronica's tongue swiped against Betty's bottom lip and Betty granted her access willingly. Their tongues slid and moved together perfect.

Things were getting heated quick, and neither of them wanted to stop.

Betty pulled away, but only to move her lips down to Veronica's neck. She nipped and licked every area of Veronica's neck, she found the right spot which triggered a loud, audible moan from the brunette. Veronica felt her knees getting weak.

She didn't know if it was Vixens practice doing a number on her arms, or if was the mere presence of Veronica giving her an energy boost, but when she forced her hands down pass Veronica's ass to cup the bottom of her thighs, and lifted her up so swiftly and so easily. Veronica tightly wrapped her legs around Betty's waist as she brought them to chair at the corner of the tree house. Betty sat down and Veronica stayed on top of her and straddled her. 

Betty went back to attacking Veronica's neck, leaving purple marks in her wake, Veronica let out small moans every moment the right spot was hit. Betty felt an adrenaline rush pulse through her veins, she felt powerful. One of her hands finally slid down Veronica's back, stopping at Veronica's backside, she took a handful, grounding Veronica into her. 

The thrill of making out with Veronica in her childhood tree house was amazing, but now, they really needed to stop.

"Mmm...." Betty hummed against Veronica's lips, so dazed and dumbstruck from the moment she was in right now. "You..you're really good at this." 

Veronica pulled back, "Yeah, I've had some practice." 

Betty smiled against her lips, and went back to kiss her once again.

After that night, nothing was the same.

Betty had an imaginary to do list in her head and two of the things were crossed off.

-make out with my best friend

-get into a relationship

hmmm this one is a little more innappropiate than the others i've made but thats okay, but i was inspired 

-m