Chapter 1- Dreams

I doubt I'll keep this up but hey, it's worth a shot!
'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A shadow fell across the room, Dull eyes staring down at the girl shivering.

"W-what are y-you doing?!" She said, getting to her feet.

The man let out a laugh,
"Giving you freedom, giving you life! Your happiest day!" He said taking off the rabbit head he'd been wearing and placing it on the table near the door.

"P-please stop, your s-scaring Fritz!" The girl exclaimed, blocking a redish-brown haired boy, his hazel eyes showing clear fear of the giant rabbit man.

(If you remember images of them- no you don't 🔫)

Nearby, two lifeless bodies sagged on the floor. Dead. Fritz shifted his gaze from the rabbit to the kids. 'Jeremy.. Gabriel.. I'm sorry, see you soon my friends..' He closed his eyes, memories of previous birthdays, Christmas', Halloween, and their tree house swam through his head.

He heard a scream, then it went quiet as he felt the impact of the weapon land.
Izuku woke up in fear and shock, sweating.
It's the 7th time this month he's had that dream.

Knock knock
"Hm? Whozzat?" He said, still drowsy from his nightmare? Dream? He didn't know yet.

"Deku? It's me, Uraraka. I just want to let you know school starts in an hour." She said from the other side.

Izuku crawled out of his bed and stretched.
"Alright I'll be down ina bit."

He shook off his dream. 'It's just a dream, it's not real' he kept telling himself over and over. He got dress and headed down, eating breakfast and scrolling the news till Iida forced him to walked to school early.

The classroom, 40 minutes before class starts.
~30 minutes later of scrolling the news~
[I think that's unhealthy but eh]

"MIDORIYA!" Yelled a voice from the other side of the room, shocking Izuku and making him drop his phone.

"WHOLY-" Izuku gasped.
He caught it and looked towards the voice, oh Iida. Always getting peoples attention even when they didn't expect it.

A Silhouette of a rabbit appeared outside the classroom window. He blinked. It was gone. He tried to hide his confusion but Iida took notice and turned around, not seeing anything.

"Midoriya what where you looking at?" Iida asked, walking over with Uraraka and Tsu closely behind.

"Looking at what? *kero*" Tsu questioned tilting her head a bit.

"I thought I saw something.. never mind it was probably nothing," He sighed, trying to figure out what he had seen. More of the class filtered in, tired since the day before was all training.

Soon Aizawa joined them and class had started.
————————————————————————

Thanks for reading! I'll try posting chapter 2 as fast as I can but i can't promise anytime soon,
I still have school to do and finish!
Have a nice day/night!
~Le Author :>

This was updated January 9th