Chapter 13- Memories

Sorry I haven't been posting, there are some big tests happening and I've been really distracted xD my updates my be slower now :>
'Thinking'
"Talking"
[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sure, I don't see a problem with it!"
*RING RING*
Izuku jumped at the sound of his phone going off, "hold on, I'm going to take this real quick" he got up and went to the corner, answering to Uraraka's concerned voice,

"Deku? Where are you? We're going to see the movie in about 40 minutes. Think you'll make it in time? Also is your father ok?" She frantically said.

"Yea my dad ok, and I'll make it in ti-"

"GET OFF THE COUNTER GLITCHRAT, AND STOP MESSING WITH KNIVES" Mina shouted from the other side of the phone.

"Sorry Deku, Your friend appeared and is now playing with knives on the counter, as you might've heard.."

"It's ok Uraraka! I'll be there ina few minutes. Then I'll deal with him...." Izu whispered the last sentence in a creepy voice.

"Jeezus- you really are my son! That scared the ever living crap outta me!" William exclaimed from the other side of the room.

"Oh, sorry William! Sorry Chris!" Izuku laughed a bit.

"Ok bye Deku! See you soon!"

"Bye Uraraka!" He hung up and sighed, "yea I'm not gonna make it in time"

"I'll teleport you Zuzu!"

"Thanks Chris! But teleport me behind the building so no one gets curious."

"Oki doki! Grab my hand" izuku grabbed Chris's hand and appearing behind the dorms a second later.

"bye Zuzu! See you later maybe!"

"Bye Chris" Izuku hugged him then walked to the front soon after Chris was gone. He walked inside to see Glitch in the air. Holding knives.

"GlitchTrap..." Izuku gave him a death Glare.

"Oh shit"

"Give me the knives. Now." Izuku held out his hand, the class frightened by Izuku's Attitude.

"Uh-" he dropped down, handing Izuku the knives and sitting down.

"Thank you good sir" Izu placed the knives back in the slots.

"Your the worst" GT mumbled. Izuku rolled his eyes then turned.

"Hey Mina, I wanna ask you some questions. Can you comes out side please?" Izuku motioned to the door, a slight snow starting to fall.

"Sure!" She followed him out, "whatcha need?"

"I wanna know more about the Afton family, how many members are there, what animatronics do the posses, backstories, stuff like that.." Mina looked at him surprised

"Really? I don't know that much but maybe I could share what I do know.." She thought for a second, "ok so, the Afton family consists of 7 family members, William and Clara being the Parents. Micheal and Terrance beings he oldest, Elizabeth and another son that has no known name, and Chris is the youngest."

"Alright, what about their deaths?"

"William got Springlocked, Clara got into a car accident and died in the hospital, Terrance Commited $uicid3 [please let someone you know if your feeling suicidal! It's not something to joke about and it's very upsetting to families that have lost someone to it], Michael got Scooped, Elizabeth went missing, and Chris died from a prank gone wrong."

"What... what about the other child? The no name one?"

"No one knows, people have tried asking relatives that are alive today but no ones even heard of a 5th child. It's always been 4 apparently.." She sighed, "I think the he might've run-"

"I know what happened to him.." glitch appeared behind Izuku.

"You do? What happened?" Mina and Izuku said in sync.

"..The.. doctors told His parents he woke up not remembering anyone or anything and just died in the hospital bed.. but it's not true.." he sat down feeling overcome with dread.

"Please go on.." Izuku nodded at him encouragingly.

"He was my childhood friend, best friend actually. We did everything together until... until he got leukemia.. he had to stay home but it got worse so he had to go to the hospital, we were 11 at the time so since I was still young I couldn't handle the fact the he might die..." GT started shaking, memories clouding his vision. Mina looked over at Izuku with a 'should we help him?' Look.

"A couple days later he died.. I got depression and.. I jumped off of Jumper's Cliff three months later."

"What's Jumper's Cliff..?" Mina questioned.

"I've heard of it, wasn't it a Cliff that was claimed to be the deadliest place in the world a while back?" Izuku thought outloud.

"Yes, it was and still is in the top ten."

"We never got the kids name! Can you tell us?" Mina looked at GT.

"Actually, you already know his name. You've known him for a while now.." they looked at him confused then Mina was hit with sudden realization.
Mina stared at GT,
.
.
.
"Your telling me... he's a class mate..?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No idea where this is going :}
~Le Author :>💜

Updated January 9th