Chapter 7- Revealed

Another short chapter lmao
'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
"Hmm"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But I can't promise anything.."

He was gone.

~Izuku POV~
Izuku sat down in his seat waiting for the bell to ring. Everyone was giving him weird looks, especially the ones who were playing T or D last night. Izuku put his earbuds in and started listening to music until the bell rang.

He wanted to try something, something... 'it won't work.. I know it wont, but I can try..'
he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, focusing on Glitch's mind. 'Focus... try to see what he's seeing...' he opened his eyes.
Why was he in an alley-way? He looked around and saw Glitch. He was holding something but he couldn't make it out yet.

"Izuku.. why are you here.. how did you find out how to see what I'm doing?"
Glitchrat turned around. Holding a knife... that was stained with... 'no... please tell me it's not blood..' Izuku finally realized what was laying in the corner.

Those arnt trash bags.. there bodies, dead bodies of the children that glitch just killed.. he started shaking with fear, tears welling up in his eyes, "no.. Glitch.. why did you kill them.." he started backing away.

"Izuku I can explain-" He realized his mistake, letting his mind be so open that this kid was able to see him.

He's was shaken back to the school,
"You're a killer!" he looked up and realized Uraraka was there with clear Concern. He shook away his tears.

"Deku? Are you ok? Who's a killer? Please tell me what's wrong!" He couldn't speak. He was terrified.

[a bit of gore coming up]
Izuku looked at his hands which he realized were crunched into fists and felt as if they were on fire. It finally hit him that he cut his hands with his nails, a small pool of blood on his desk. He wanted to scream but something was holding him back, it was so painful.

The blood, the burning, he couldn't take it. Yes, he breaks his arms on a daily basis but Atleast then he couldn't see the blood. Atleast he couldn't feel the pain thanks to the adrenaline pumping through this veins then but this.. was different.
[little gore bit is over]

He felt the world go dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
377 words
Well this is interesting 🤔
He passed out for people who don't understand lolz
~Le Author :>💜

Updated January 9th again
At this point the word counts arnt accurate-