Chapter 4- The Truth

"Alright girls," Mina said, exited, "let's do this!"

The group soon headed towards Midoriya's dorm which was conveniently located on the 2nd floor so they didn't have to walk far.
Finally reaching his dorm, they hesitated on knocking.

"Who should knock?" Hagakure whispered,
Everyone shook there heads.

'Expected' Hagakure sighed. "I'll do it then.."
She turned towards the door, and knocked.

~Izuku POV~
Knock knock

He looked up from his breakdown in the corner,

"Hello? Who's there?" He asked, getting up and wiping away the tears in his eyes.

"Deku? We noticed you were upset today and wanted to see if you're ok!" Uraraka called from the other side,

"Yea Midoriya, if there's something wrong you can tell us *Kero*" Tsuyu said, her voice muffled a bit so she must have been farther back.

"I'm fine, just a bit stressed!" He walked the door and opened it, giving off his happy go lucky face.

Mina waved to him, "You wanna join us? I'm in the mood for truth or dare!" She asked. Of course, the girls were excited and agreed to join.

"I don't have a choice do I?" He ruffled the back of his hair.

"Nope!" Hagakure grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the stairs, Mina, Uraraka, and Tsu going to get the others to participate.

~Time Skip & 3rd POV~
The group finally settled in a circle, the participants ready to start.
The order:
•Mina
•Iida
•Uraraka
•Aoyama
•Kirishima
•Bakugou
•Sero
•Denki
•Jirou
•Tsuyu
•Hagakure
•Izuku
•Todoroki
•Yaoyorozu
[Tokoyami, Shoji, Sato, Koda, and Ojiro didn't want to participate.
Mineta was kicked out cuz of reasons...]

"I'm first! Now, Iida, T or D" Mina turned towards him.

"Hmm, how about dare?" He asked.

"I dare you to curse!" She gave off an evil grin. Iida sighed, "fine"

InHalE

ExHalE

"F*ck.." Iida mumbled, clearly disappointed in himself and receiving lots of exaggerated gasps, "moving on.."

They played for a while until it was Hagakures turn to ask Izuku, "Truth or Dare Midoriya?"

Izuku hesitated for a second, "Truth"

Hagakure giggled," Tell us whats been bothering you, every single detail"

He was silent but soon to speak again,
"I-I um.."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"I- I don't really want to.."

"C'mon Izuku! Please!"
The class was waiting expectantly until Iida spoke up," if Midoriya doesn't want to tell then he doesn-"

"ImBeingHauntedBySomethingAndIdkWhatItIs"

Izuku blurted as Aoyama was casually sipping le tea 🍵✨🥖. [respect the tea bois]

"What..." everyone seemed worried, Uraraka got up and walked over to comfort the now shaking broccoli.

The air grew cold and tense as a new presence entered the room,

"And that's me! Nice to meet you all!~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've got a lot of tests coming up so I won't be posting as much sadly,
I really hope your enjoying the story the way it's being written rn!
Please remember, if you have any suggestions let me know! Have a good day/night!
Cliffhanger~
~Le Author :>💜

Updated January 9th (I am speed/j)