Chapter 3- Unfocused

"Midoriya, please pay attention. You have a test coming up and I don't need you slacking behind.." Izuku looked up towards the Monotone voice.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa," he sat back, trying to focus on the lesson but something was bugging him. A little voice in the back of his head that's been bugging him for days now, keeping him awake at night, distracting him from school, and making it hard to keep a conversation going without it saying,

"you know they have the IQ of a paper clip on drugs, you should leave them."

He let out an annoyed sigh, getting concerned stares from his class mates,

"Problem child, if you even care of learning I say pay attention, like I've said before. If you're going to disturb the lesson I suggest you leave until your ready to join us." Aizawa turned around, glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, I honestly am." Izuku said," can I go to the restroom to clear my head?" He asked, ready to get up if he said yes.

"Ok, be back before lunch though" Aizawa turned back to the board, returning to the lesson on the History of Hero's. The green haired boy stood up and left for the restrooms.

~10 minutes later~

He was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, in the corner, trying to calm down. No ones come in luckily to see him crying every once in a while.

Earlier when he entered the bathroom he had a horrible image come to his head, the nightmare. It was more vivid than normal. The screams and blood caused him to go into a state of panic.

"Izuku~"

"H-how do you k-know my n-name," Izuku whispered, stuttering in fear.

"I have my ways.." the voice whispered, which seemed to be right next to his ear.

"I-I have to g-get back to m-my class weird v-voice" he said, quickly getting up and heading towards the door.

"Bah bye~" the voice sang.

As Izuku neared the class1-A door , he hesitated before knocking. 'I have to, I need to attend class'

He took a breath and knocked.
"Glad to see your back, Problem Child. Better?"
The sleep deprived seeming man asked after opening the door. Izuku nodded,"I feel a bit better Mr. Aizawa"

~after hours of painful school they finally made their way to the dorms. Izuku went up stairs to rest~

Uraraka watch deku leave, concern in her voice as she turned to her friends,"I'm worried about Deku, he seems to be really distant lately. Did you seen him in class today?? He seemed mad! The poor cinnamon roll!" She fidgits with her fingers out of nervousness.

"I agree, how about we ask him what's wrong? It can't be THAT bad right?" Hagakure said as she carried a bowl of chips over. The girls decided on a plan to get him to spill the tea.
"Alright girls" Mina said, exited,
.
.
.
"Let's do this!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•462 words•
This chapter was kinda all over the place
I didn't plan it out and had no idea where to take it,
If you have any ideas please let me know!
~Le Author :>

Updated January 9th- maybe this'll be updated faster than I thought lol