Chapter 12- Official Afton!

'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I met some people, a family actually!"

SATURDAY, 8:15am

Izuku was sitting on his bed playing games and texting the Afton group chat when someone knocked. They were explaining everything from what they could remember. He sent a quick, 'one second guys' and sat up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Deku! We're planning on going to the movies in about 2 hours! You want to come?" Uraraka asked from the other side.
"Why not? What are y'all seeing?"

"Mina hasn't told us but she says it a horror movie!"

'Mina will be there..'
"Sure, I'll go! I'll be down ina bit alright?"

"Oki doki!"
Izuku sighed. He went over to his closet and put on a green and purple hoodie.

"Eh it works.."

He grabbed his phone and walked downstairs.

~time skip~

He was talking with everyone that was going to see the movie,

"Zuzu!!!!" Michael's voice came from the ceiling and Izuku winced, looking up.

"MICHAEL?! how did you even get up there?!"
Everyone looked up at the boy who was hanging from the fan.

"I have my ways :)"

"Deku? Do you know him?" Uraraka asked confused.

"Sadly, yes. He's my supposedly brother.."
Mike dropped down, hugging him.
"OI Deku! Why the hell do you suddenly have a brother?" Katsuki somewhat growled somewhat shouted [weird mix-].

"Ow ow ow, when where you so strong?" He slipped from Mikes grasp.

"Oh and I just found out Kacchan! Like yesterday."

"How do you think I pulled you into the vents that one time? With a noodle?" Michael crossed his arms.

"Alright, that's true I guess it should've been obvious-"

"MIKEY!! IZU!!" Two younger children appeared, giving them both hugs.

"What happened to, 'No teleporting to Mikey unless it's urgent'?" Mike scolded Elizabeth and Chris.

"It is urgent though.. Daddy's spri-"Izuku covered Elizabeth's mouth before she finished, he looked at the now growing crowed of confused 1A students,

"Meet me outside and tell me there, alright?"

"O-ok" Elizabeth and Chris ran outside,
followed by Mike.

"Midoriya? Who where they?" Todoroki walked up to the crowd.

"Family" Was the only thing he said before he ran out side, meeting Clara who was now walking up, worry was the only emotion she could muster.

"SpringLocks?" Clara nodded in reply.

"We must hurry, it'll get worse if we linger around." Chris grabbed Izuku and Elizabeth's hand, Lizzy grabbing onto Clara.

They teleported to the Afton house, everyone rushing to the basement.

"Father?" Michael made his way over to the limp SpringTrap, blood soaking his shoes as he walked closer. Chris and Elizabeth stayed back, scared.

"William... how did.. how did it happen..?" Izuku walked over, studying The SpringLocks, Michael Loosening them ever so carefully.

"He said he was going to fix SpringTraps voice box since it was getting old and needed fixing anyways.. I heard a s-scream a-and.." Clara trailed off, tears starting to form.

"Don't worry, since he's already dead he'll.. survive?" Izuku soothed, comforting Clara and the two youngest.

"Zuzu, c'mere" Izuku walked over to Michael, leaning down.

"I think I'll teach you how to work SpringLocks incase you encounter any.."
Izuku nodded.

"Ok first off," Michael started talking about how to tighten (loosen?) them and other things, Izuku listening eagerly.

"Here lemme show you..." Michael wedged his finger between the head and the suit, tightening the springs locks and them going back into place. Izuku did the same, blood covering his hand but thanks to his love of learning the strangest things, he did it correctly. He and Michael continued to work until William could turn back.

"Your a fast leaner Izuku, Just a question though.." William said after turning back and stretching. 

"Do you still believe your not an afton..?"
Izu hesitated, 'do I?'

"It's not that I don't believe.. it's just.. I don't know if I'm ready to accept that I'm part of a family that's.. well dead.. but I don't mind if I am an Afton." William smiled thoughtfully.

"So.. Izuku, do you want to officially become one of us?" Izuku thought for a second.
.
.
.
.
"Sure, i don't see a problem with it!"
————————————————————————
No idea what I'm doing anymore with these chapters-
Oh well lol
~Le Author :>💜

Updated January 9th