Chapter 8- Encounter In The Vents

Long hecking chapter-
This chapters cringe too, lots of cringe 😬
'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
"EnNaRd"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He felt the world go dark.

   When Izuku finally awoke the sun was nearing dusk [sunset for anyone who doesn't know], giving off a pale orange glow through the curtains in Recovery Girls office.

"I see you've awoken Midoriya, how're you feeling?" Recovery Girl walked over, checking his pulse and temperature. Izuku opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out. He motioned to his throat, trying to tell her that he couldn't speak.

"You need water?" He shook his head.

"Does your throat hurt?" He thought then shook his head.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" He tried speaking again, still nothing. She sighed and went over to her desk.

"Try getting some rest, you probably need it."
He closed his eyes drifting off into a deep sleep unknown on what was soon to occur.

~Few minutes later~
Izuku opened his eyes and looked around. This wasnt Recovery Girls office, he was it the school vents! He tried getting up but accidentally hit his head on the metal roof, "shoot that hurt, hello? Anyone there?" His gazed wandered around the vents.

It wasn't pretty, dust was piled up in places. Wires loose on the floor, causing a major accident that could occur any minute.

"Nice, your awake." Said a voice from the corner, he looked towards it. He heard shuffling, soon seeing a teen, probably around his age, move towards him.

"The names Michael... Afton." The guy said his last name with slight bitterness. 'Poor guy, he's probably being treated badly by his family if he's living in here' Izuku took pity on the kid.

"Izuku Midoriya. Um so- why are you living in here?" He asked.

"Live here? Pfft- I don't but I have a friend who does. Wanna meet him? You'll have to turn around though.." Michael offered with a smile.

"Oh uh- sure okay!" Izuku turned around. It took him a bit since the space was small. There was a slithering sound, pretty gross actually.

"Ow ow ow..." Michael mumbled.

"You ok back there?" Izuku asked with concern.

"Yea I'm, ow, fine!" Michael groaned through gritted teeth.

"haiYa! HEy egGS whY aM I hERe?" A robotic voice questioned and Izuku flinched.

"C-can I turn around..?" Izuku whispered.

"Sure"

"Alright give me a second." Izuku shifted around again only to come face to face with a robot spaghetti clown thing.

"What. Is that? It looks like spaghetti!" Izuku exclaimed. Michael looked shocked, the robot frowned [we don't question on how he frowned].

"RuDE!" He went and pouted in the corner.
[only the aftons can really see Ennard as spaghetti so when Izuku said that, Michael was shocked. Idk why]

"Zuzu..?" Michael whispered, shock overpowering all emotions.

"What? When did we have nick names?" He was confused.

"Ennard get some water, salt, and vinegar please.." Michael had a look of interest.

"OKi doKi!" Ennard moved swiftly down the vent, returning with what he was told.

"Thanks En. Ok Izuku, come here please." Michael put something in the water mixture and motioned him forward so Izuku did as told.

"What are you- hey!" Water was spilt on his hair, running down his head onto the floor. Izuku frowned at Michael, who was.. smiling?

"Michael? You good?" He pulled out his phone and looked at himself in the camera. What was wrong with his hair?! It had a purple streak in it! What lies was the broccoli told?

"Zuzu.. it's really you..
.
.
.
We thought you died.."
————————————————————————
560 words
I've gotten to a point we're I realized I haven't introduced the aftons yet! So I'll will be introducing Izuku to the aftons soon!

Updated January 9th