Chapter 14- title? Nah

Bruh I wrote a whole chapter and it didn't save so I'm a little upset about that T-T
Also keep forgetting that WattPad is a thing so- uh I'm very sorry bout that lolz
Anyways, idk what I'm doing anymore
Just trying to make it make sense I guess ;w;

SPELLING MIGHT BE A LITTLE WACK BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I WROTE THIS AT 4AM SO MY BRAINS MESSED UP

'Thinking'
"Talking"
[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your telling me... he's a class mate..?"

Silence overcame them all. Deku started Fidgeting with his fingers. Mina sneezed to break the silence and stood up.

"Alright so we should head back inside? We've been here for about an hour so...."

"Yea we should head inside" Deku laughed. They all went back inside and joined Uraraka on the couch. She was watching Game Theory and a few minutes in, she gasped. Everyone on the couch looked at her.

"Deku! That's the rabbit that haunts you! Oh... Deku..." her expression went from surprised to horrid in a second.
"He... he kills kids... Deku your being followed by a murderer..." she whispered. Midoriya was silent, he looked upset.

Glitch appeared next to him but suddenly vanished from view. The boy turned around in confusion only to see the rabbit being held down by Denki, Bakugou, And Kirishima (they were listening near by).

Deku immediately shot up and went to go free Glitch but was held back.

Kirishima grabbed Deku from getting to Glitch.
The room went dark. Everyone went quiet. Footsteps could be heard from the stairs and purple glowing eyes could be Seen from the corner.

"Dad..." Deku whispered. Kirishima must've heard him cause he let go from holding the boy to backing up to the couch. Glitch escaped the students hold and teleported away, probably to the Afton house. Midoriya was pulled up but his fathers arms and all the Aftons vanished right after the lights turned back on.

~With The Aftons~

William, Micheal, and Izuku arrived in the living room. Clara looked at them and Frowned,
"Oh lord.. what now William"

"That class was holding down izuku and glitch so i saved them" The toast god said proudly completing forgetting that Glitchtrap could've literally teleported the two out of there. Clara rolled her eyes jokingly,
"Oh William.. good job I guess"

"Hey mom what time is it?" Micheal asked, sitting down on the couch.

"It's... 11:34pm- wow it's later than I thought.." Mrs.Afton replyed. Micheal thanked her and rushed upstairs to get ready for his night shift.
Clara finished cleaning up the kitchen and sits down and watches TV while waiting for Micheal, Lizzy, and William to finally get ready to leave for their "work".

15 minutes pass and Izuku joined Clara on the couch and start Watching TV.

"Hey zuzu! Daddy said you can sleep in the guest room tonight!" Elizabeth called, the sound of her foot steps running down hall.

"Thanks Lizzy! I'll make sure to find it!" Izuku said as she joined them on the couch. Soon William, and Micheal (Ennard too) arrived and they all said Good night to Izuku, Chris, and Terrance (pfft I didn't forgot he existed what).

~1 hour later~

Izuku yawned and decided to go to bed, he turned off the tv and headed down the hall towards where he thinks the guest room was and thankfully, his guess was correct. He flopped down and slipped into a deep sleep once he got confortable.
.
.
.
Tomorrow will soon arrive..
————-
Ahah no I didn't forget Wattpad existed what ur crazy

Also I literally finished this chapter at 4:30 in the freaking morning.. where tf did my ok sleep schedule go?! Time to go try and sleep yell 🥲✌️

~ur dead inside author 👍

2am update on January 9th🥰👍