Chapter 2- Troubles

These days, school has been rough. Izuku has been seeing the same rabbit out of the corner of his eyes yet, when he tried to look it would disappear. The worst of it all is he's been extremely tired from the dream that's been occurring quite often.

Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, and Aizawa have noticed his problem and have questioned him multiple times asking what was wrong and if he was ok.

"I'm fine, just haven't been getting much sleep recently" which wasn't entirely a lie but wasn't the entire truth either. Iida, being the good friend he was, didn't pressure for more information.

~Later at the dorms~
Deku walked into the dorms, he had just finished a bit of training and was quite tired.

"DEKU!" Called a certain brown haired girl from the couch.

"Hey Uraraka, what you guys watching?" He said walking and sitting down.

"Ask Mina" she motioned to the pink girl that seemed to have all her focus on the weird video.

"Hey Mina! What y'all watching?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh! It's Game Theory! They do really cool theories on different games, my favorite are the FNaF ones." She said, her attention still on the show.

[I recommend checking out their channel if u haven't, it's really good!]

"What's FNaF?" Izuku tilted his head confused.

"Five Nights at Freddy's" she replied, drinking her pink lemonade. Izuku pulled out his phone  and google it. He scrolled threw all the pages till he got to one of the characters. He shivered at the sight, "W-what's their n-name?" He asked Mina, showing her the photo of a tall, toon looking rabbit.

"His names GlitchTrap, he's pretty much a glitch in one of the recent games that Scott Cawthon, the creator, released!" She said, clearly showing excitement that someone was interested.

"Mm.. ok well I'm gonna head up and try to at least get some sleep tonight. Night guys!" Izuku said, heading up to his dorm.

"Good Night Izuku/Deku!" The two waved goodbye.

~in his dorm~

He stared at his ceiling, silently praying he would get a good sleep that night.

He flipped over and closed his eyes, soon drifting off into a long night of nightmares.

~mean while~

"You sure it's him?" Asked the stranger, he had a raspy voice. Almost like it hurt to speak.

"Yes it has to be, we've been watching for a couple months now. I'm sure." Said a guy in the corner, drinking his coffee.

"If it is your son, how would you prove it? You can just say ,'hey kid I'm your dad, follow me'" said the first guy, sitting down on a chair.

"I'll do anything I can.. he's my son." The second man sighed," I miss you Izuku.."
The first man nodded, "I give you luck,
.
.
.
William Afton."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Bye bye!
~Le Author :> 💜

Updated January 9th