Chapter 9- Meeting The Aftons

👀
'Thinking'
"Talking"
Random notes/[..nOTeS..]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We thought you died.."

Izuku stared at him,
"what..?"

"You disappeared 14 years ago [Michael was 3 at the time, izu was 2], we haven't seen you since.." Michael stopped.

"I've been living here my entire life! It can't be true..." Izuku buried his head in his arms, not wanting to think about it.

"Young Midoriya? Where have you gone?" All mights voice came from under the vents.

"Zuzu please believe me..." Michael whispered. Izuku looked at him then looked away,
"Meet me behind the 1-A Alliance dorms at 11pm. We'll talk then.." Izuku shifted his way to the vent opening at looked back, "don't forget.."

He jumped down, surprising AllMight.
"Young Midoriya? What in the world where you doing in the vents?" He asked.

Izuku shook his head, "dunno, I just woke up there." He looked at the clock that was next to the hospital bed;

6:15pm
'5 hours till 11. I hope I don't forget'
"Why don't you go rest in your dorm Young Midoriya? You look like you need it." He let out a laugh,

"Also, what's up with your hair? Wasn't it fully green before?"
"Yea, I probably do need to rest! Cya AllMight" Izuku ran out while avoiding the hair question, grabbing his bag that was resting next to the door.

~time skip~
Izuku walked into the dorm, everyone was relaxing and talking, some where studying together.

"DEKU!! Are you ok?! What happened? Is your hands ok?" The Dekusquad ran over, barging him with questions which he returned with simple answers. After the group died down he caught Bakugous glare, izu looked at him then turned to walk up the stairs.

"Hey izuku, watcha doin?" Glitchtrap appeared in front of him.

"Go away. I don't want to talk." Izu walked around him, heading to his dorm room. The rabbit watched him go

Still mad at me about... that..?

'Yes I am now go away and don't come back until you've stopped.'

Izuku dropped onto his bed and started playing games on his phone till he fell asleep.

10:38pm
Izu woke up and looked at the time.
'Shoot, I've got 20 minutes' he grabbed his jacket and put on his shoes, running downstairs.

"Deku where are you going?" Uraraka called from the kitchen.

"Outside for a walk! I'll be back in like an hour!" He called, walking out the door.

"Ok!" He heard her say.

~time skip~
Izu was waiting behind the dorm, playing on his phone.

"Should've got his phone number.."

He looked around, not seeing anything and getting ready to leave.

"Zuzu! Sorry we're late!" Michael came from the bushes giving him a wave. Izuku waved back,
"hey! What did you mean by 'we're'?"

"My family!" He walked over to to izuku, looking at the bushes. An older man walked out, followed by a young boy, a young girl, an older woman, and another boy who looked like he should be in college.

"The names William Afton, I'm their father."

"Clara Afton, the mother" [yes her name is Clara in my au]

"Elizabeth Afton! I like Ice cream!"
"Chris Afton or C.C... I like Cookies"

"Terrance Afton." [Mike and Terrance r not the same person!]

"Nice to meet you all! Well my names Izuku Midoriya! My quirk is Strengthening, what are your quirks?" [he doesn't go around saying his quirks OFA cuz the drama that'll start-]

The family looked confused then William spoke up, "what are quirks?" Izuku stared in disbelief, 'who DOESN'T know what a quirk is?!'

"A quirk is like a superpower, 80% of our population have some type of quirk or ability."
Izuku then explained how quirks came to be and all the heroes, etc.

"So that's all."

Clara whispered something to William and will nodded, "we'll be right back, ok Izuku?"

"Sure?"
~time skip~
It's been 10 minutes now, what's taking them so long?

"Ah, sorry we lost track of time!" Elizabeth said happily emerging from the bushes followed by her family.

"Alright so, we figured out what our quirks are." Terrance said, William and Clara nodding, Chris being weird and making two teddy bears kiss.

'Weird kid. Then again, this family is weird'
William started talking, "so here are our quirks;"
————————————————————————
693 words
Ok so, this chapter is a mess and was also rushed.
I'll explain the Aftons and their "quirks" next chapter, basically it'll be like a Chapter/
✨A/N✨
Idk how to explain it lmao
~Le Author :>💜

Updated January 9th