× 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ×

"You leaving already?" Yuta whined, clinging on the younger's arms, not wanting the other leave knowing that Mark needs to go to the university, he's on the graduating line so he needs to study hard as much as he can to maintain his high grades.

"I need to go now, I don't wanna be late" Mark whined back and Yuta's gripped got harder on his arms, rubbing his head on it like a cat.

"Heyyyyy!" Mark whined more.

"Okay fine, I'll letting you go but once you got back here, I will lock you up in my embrace" The Japanese chuckled, letting go of Mark.

Yuta walks towards the bathroom to get a shower, also getting ready for his work while the Canadian boy was already exited the apartment, without saying anything.

Yuta will be alone at the shop since Shotaro needs to attend university and really need to study real hard.

✴️

The bell rang indicating for lunch time, Mark immediately run to the cafeteria to meet his friends, who's already shouting at him.

"YO MARK!" A tall boy shouted, standing up and meeting his friend.

"Wassup Lucas?!" Mark shouted back,

"I nearly die because of our surprise exam and we hate it" Lucas replied and the others agreed by nodding their heads.

"Damn Ms. Bae literally make us a 500 words essay about love and we didn't know why she make us write about it" A boy named Hendery said, resting his head to his hands with a boring face.

Mark finally take a seat, listening to his friends' rants about their schoolworks. He stayed silent all the time, because he doesn't have any complains about their schoolworks because it was just a piece of cake to him.

The lunch quickly ended and return to their respective classrooms.

✴️

The class finally ended and Mark was now heading home from a tiring university day. Before he knocks on the door, he heard small giggling inside, and it sounded... drunkish.

He finally knocks on the door, and it takes minutes to open up by a drunk Japanese man.

"Oh my god~~~ my baby lion is hereee~" Yuta screamed lovingly then walking near the younger. Before Mark can say anything or do anything, he was already captured by Yuta who was now hugging him tight, his hands were trapped by the other and not letting him go away. Yuta closes the door with his left hand then return it again to the younger's waist.

The Japanese carried Mark all the way to the couch then sitting on it, making the latter sit on his lap.

There are 3 bottles of alcoholic beverage on the coffee table and the scent of it lingers in Mark's nose.

"Let me go down!" Mark squirmed, trying to get away from the latter, he wanted to take a rest from his tiring day but Yuta doesn't let him. He wanted to take a nice and warm shower, change to a comfy clothes and then a sleep.

"Nooooo"

"I want to take a sleep"

"Then shleep hereee~"

Mark knows that he can't do anything to push the older away. He didn't even have a time to put his bag down and his shoes was still on.

"I wanna change my clothes" he whispered, he felt Yuta's grip from his waist loosened then he finally stands up, walking towards his own bedroom, leaving Yuta alone at the living room who is now drinking a glass of beer again.

Locking the door of his room, he dropped his bag down at the ground and now searching for a good clothes. He decided not to take a shower because the bathroom was in outside, he doesn't wanted to go outside anymore. Wearing a pajama and a plain white shirt, he laid down to his bed comfortably as drowsiness takes over his body.

He was about to close his eyes when he heard soft knock at his door.

"Heyy~ Markieee let me in pweaseee" It sounded like a whine. Mark doesn't want to open the door but he felt bad to himself, getting rude at the other and he knew Yuta wont stop knocking unless he would open the door for him.

He lazily stands up, letting out a sigh and walk towards the door to open it.

"I wanna shleep witchu pwea--- Oh there you areee~" Yuta said, still drunken as he hug the other boy who seems sleepy. He decided to carry the younger up then the both of them was now laying down at the bed.

Yuta put his head on the crook of Mark's neck, smelling its comforting scent, the scent that he loved for years. He stayed in that position when he heard soft and cute snoring, Mark was already sleeping.

The Japanese smiled, he bring the blanket up so the both of them will be warm and comfortable in their sleep, and now its his turn to close his eyes, falling asleep.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️