× 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ×

Mark woke up from his comfortable sleep, still hugging his loving watermelon plushie. The blanket that is wrapped around his body slowly falls down when he sits up. It was a new day to start and get ready for his work, he felt so lazy to move or get up but he needs to strive and work hard.

Pushing his body to get up, he reached up to the door, going outside of the room, well Yuta's room to be specific.

He quickly prepared himself a nice breakfast, and after that he gave himself a quick shower to rinse and relax himself.

Mark wears a plain polo shirt with a black neck tie, he wears a black pants on his bottoms. Lastly, putting a elegant watch on his left wrist. Standing in front of a mirror, checking his outfit if it really fits on him.

It definitely fits on him and looking so luxury, elegant and so damn fine.

He styled his hair to match on his outfit, giving him another points to his charms.

Mark was now at the outside of his apartment, going to the building where he was working at.

✴️

"Yukhei just texted me, he said he's here at Seoul and he wants us to meet him up at the TaeMint Cafe, and he said he misses us" Xiaojun said calmly, directly looking at his phone then to the Canadian beside him.

Yukhei got back to Hong Kong since he wants to help his parents at their own company and he return to Seoul just yesterday because it was his day off.

"Oh look he sends another!" Xiaojun exclaimed, showing the messages that Yukhei sends. Mark was drinking his iced coffee when he almost choked on it while reading what Yukhei texted.

mf who stole my airpods
i'll treat ya'll so pls show up
tell mark that i miss him 🥺
and i miss u too ofc 🥺
and i miss hendery too 🥺
eejdheidheje
i miss ya'll motherfuckers
if ur with mark
pls show this to him 🥺
mwuah 🥺

"Oh my god! He's so dramatic!" Mark tries his best to control his laugh so his co-workers won't judge the fuck out of him. He knew Yukhei will act like this even thought in texts, Yukhei has this soft side whenever it comes to his friends and family.

"We should definitely showed up or he will ended up ranting at our group chat and crying, tell him we wil show up when we finish our work time" Mark added, continuing his work.

Xiaojun nodded, typing the words that Mark said then sends it to Yukhei.

✴️

"OH MY GOD MY BESTIES!" Yukhei screamed from the top pf his lungs as he run towards his best friends.

"You're so freaking loud, people are staring at us" Xiaojun whispered, earning a low giggle from the giant.

"I don't care man" Yukhei shrugged, he hug both of his friend with his wide arms, squeezing them.

"Hey! We can't breath" Mark and Xiaojun said in unison, Yukhei let them go, smiling.

"Lets order now shall we?" Yukhei said, walking deeply inside the cafe while Mark and Xiaojun following.

They finally ordered drinks and something to eat and now sitting on a three-seated table and talking about their new lives and everything.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

a filler chap i think
again its kinda late update
aaaaannddd its 7Dream cb im so freaking happy seeing Mark in Dream again 💚
enjoyyy 💞