× 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ×

stream You make Me by Day6 ya'll 💞

✴️

This is the day that Yuta and Shotaro have their one month vacation to Japan. Yuta was excited but a little bit sad, well because he will not gonna hug nor see Mark personally, but he promised to the latter that he will video call him every single day.

But Yuta was struggling, after he heard those words slipping out of Mark's mouth, he felt that it will hard for him to not to see him for a month.

I'll gonna miss you, I'll gonna miss you, I'll gonna miss you

Those words keeps on ringing inside his head and all the scenarios that happened last night, he didn't imagine Mark saying those words, all he thought that the younger didn't care about him going back to Japan for a month.

Yuta already packed his things up for the flight and now waiting for Mark. The younger wants to come with him at the airport. He didn't expect Mark to come with him at the airport, cause he thought the latter would probably lock himself in his own room but he's wrong.

Hearing the door opens, Yuta stands up from the couch, seeing Mark in its casual look, compare to its everyday looks, this is different.

Oh man I wanna cancel the flight... nah just kidding, Yuta thought then he chuckled.

"Oi, is there something wrong on my outfit today" Mark said after hearing the older chuckled, pointing at Yuta.

"No no, nothing, its just, perfection" Yuta said, winking at the latter.

"W-we should go now, you probably be late at y-your flight" Mark replied as he looks away to hide the blush that is already building in his cheeks.

"Our flight is in 2 hours" Yuta said, grinning.

"Still!" Mark whined, earning a chuckle from the latter.

Yuta nods with a grin on his face, he was about to open the door then Mark speaks again.

"Wait, where we supposed to ride at the airport?" Mark said, he knows Yuta won't use his car to go the airport, if he did then who the fuck will drive it back.

"You'll see"

✴️

"Are we gonna wait here for eternal?" Mark whined, but they are waiting outside for like 10 minutes.

"Maybe they fetched Shotaro and his friends up first" Yuta replied.

After more couple of minutes, a black mini van stopped in front of them.

Are we gonna get kidnapped?, Mark thought as he look at the mini van left to right.

"I guess they are here" Yuta said and Mark felt reassured, knowing that they are not gonna get kidnapped.

The window rolls down, revealing a pink haired man and Mark definitely know this person.

"Oh my fucking god, Taeyong-hyung?!" Mark almost shouted, running near the man inside the mini van.

Yeah, he misses Taeyong a lot, like they haven't seen each other for like a year because of busy days in work and in university before.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Mark shouted, earning a chuckle from the latter. Taeyong knows that that's what gonna Mark says and he was used to it.

"Can you guys at least get on the car first?" Taeyong said, followed with a laugh.

Yuta and Mark got into the car, seating at the second row, then they got greeted by Shotaro and Sungchan, the two are seated at the last row.

Mark glances at who is the driver and he was correct, it was Taeyong's boyfriend, Jaehyun.

"Hyung, how did you guys have mini van?" Mark said, earning a chuckle at the couple in front.

"Of course we buy it" Taeyong replied.

Mark simply nods, then lean back to the seat.

"By the way, I ask them if they can convey us to the airport and here are they now" Yuta replied with a smile and Mark simply nods.

Yuta glances at Mark who is patiently sitting beside him.

His mouth was slightly pouting.

His hair was perfectly falling through his forehead.

It was really cute.

Wanting to hug the younger, he leaned closer to the latter, then slowly leaning his head to Mark's shoulder.

Mark didn't move at all, like it was so normal for him, he simply stayed still to make the older comfortable.

I probably miss this after a month.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

so taemin will enlist in the military next month and im fucking crying cause im gonna miss him but i will wait for him and i love him so much.

and enjoy the update mwuah 💞