× 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ×

"What do you mean you know?" Mark said nervously, while Xiaojun was just smiling at him innocently.

"Secret" Xiaojun laughs, earning an annoyed scoff from the Canadian. Xiaojun remember all the texts that Mark receives from that "Yuta-hyung" and how his face form a smile on it, he felt so bad for peeking at Mark's messages but he can't stop himself because he was always at Mark's back and he can easily saw everything.

"You're weird" Mark simply said as he stands up.

The other two dorks just looking back at Xiaojun then to Mark then looking at each other, confused, they badly want to know the goddamn tea.

"Ya'll better tell something to us, we didn't know what's happening" Lucas whined cutely, hoping that using his cute side can convince the other two.

"We look like an idiots here" Hendery added, earning a silent giggles from Xiaojun and Mark.

"You guys are idiots itself" Xiaojun said, then he heard Lucas gasps dramatically.

"How dare you---"

"Let's go to our classroom, we don't want to late right?" Mark said, leading the way to the classroom.

✴️

"Oi! Xiaojun-ge!" A boy shouted from Xiaojun's back that made him stop his tracks then looking back.

"Yang, could you at least call me with your calm voice" Xiaojun said, earning a giggle from the younger.

"Sorry, calm is not on my dictionary" Yangyang replied.

"Fine, so what do you want?" Xiaojun said, he knows that Yangyang needs something nor he has some tea to spill.

"Nothing, just treat me something" Yangyang said, nudging his elbow to Xiaojun.

"Seriously?! That's the only thing you would say and ask me?" Xiaojun said.

"Do you think I'm joking" Yangyang said, raising his left eyebrows.

"And besides, I also have some tea to spill in" He added, smiling like an idiot.

✴️

"I already bought everything you want and you haven't tell me the fucking tea" Xiaojun shouted, earning a playful giggle from Yangyang, who is sipping at his drink.

"You really wanted to know, okay then, I'll tell you" Yangyang said, then Xiaojun sit at his desk chair. They are now at Xiaojun's room because Yangyang keeps on whining that he wants to sleepover at his place so he can't do anything anymore. Yangyang was now sitting at Xiaojun's bed like it was his own bed.

"Well, Shotaro told me that his brother like this boy, who named Mark, you know him?" Yangyang said as he eating the potato chips on his other hand.

"That's my friends' name" Xiaojun replied and Yangyang just nodded, getting ready to continue his gossips.

"Shotaro also said how his brother wasting so many cash for that boy, he's so lucky does he?" Yangyang continued.

"Do you think that Mark friend of yours like Yuta-nim back? What you think?"

"Maybe"

"Maybe?! It seems like you're sure at your answer. You should know that Mark friend of yours like Yuta-nim back" Yangyang, being annoying orange he is, he started to annoy the latter by throwing potato chips at him.

"You fuck! DONT THROW POTATO CHIPS AT ME, YOU MAKING MY ROOM DIRTY!" Xiaojun shouted but it didn't make Yangyang stop what he's doing.

"You better clean the mess you made here you dumbfuck" Xiaojun added, standing up to dust his shirt with the leftover of small potato chips.

"This is not my room though, so I won't clean it" Yangyang said.

Xiaojun knows how Yangyang didn't budge at anything so yeah, maybe he's the one who will clean the goddamn mess he made.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

this is a small chapter i think but enjoy bbys 💚