× 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ×

"Yuta-hyung! Open the door!" Mark shouted from outside and Yuta was placing the two plates on the coffee table, he decides to eat at the living room to watch some shows that Mark likes. He smiled when he heard Mark's voice, he like it when Mark calls him hyung when he's mad.

Yuta ran to door to open it, revealing a small boy with its backpack on his front, walking in deeply to the apartment, when he notice his favorite show on the TV also the two plates on the coffee table and two glasses, filling with orange juice on its brim. Mark looks back to Yuta who is now smiling at him. A blush takes over his face as he looks away, hoping that Yuta didn't notice it.

"I already prepare lunch for us, lets eat" Yuta said, walking towards the couch to take a seat and waiting for Mark.

Mark was seated beside Yuta as he pick the plate with kimchi fried rice up then putting on his lap, muttering a small thank you to the older. Yuta smiled at how cute Mark can be.

The two started eating, watching Mark's favorite shows on TV.

✴️

"I badly miss Japan right now" Shotaro whined in front of Sungchan. They are working for their assignment together in the living room of their dormitory. Its been a while since they come back home at Japan, and he missed his hometown so bad.

"Then why don't you ask Yuta-hyung for a short vacation at Japan? Since our school break is near though" Sungchan suggested, and saw how the olders' face lightened up.

"Oh good idea, I will ask him when we meet at the shop" Shotaro replied, smiling at the younger as the two continued their assignment.

In Sungchan's eyes, Shotaro's smile was the brightest among all smiles in the world. His cute eye smile matched perfectly at his cute personality and actions.

Sungchan liked Shotaro since the first day they met, yes, its love at first sight. He really liked someone who has a cute and caring personality, no wonder why he liked Shotaro that much.

He was supposed to confess at the older but he is too shy to do it.

But he will do it soon so he wouldn't regret anything.

✴️

Oh, he's supposed to go home by now--- wait, I should not think about him, Mark thought as he shook his head to push all the thoughts away from his head.

He was now on his own bedroom. Silence surrounds the room as Mark dropped his bag beside the nightstand.

He flopped his tiny body to the comfy bed, holding his phone tight.

Getting bored, he decided to play something online on his phone.

Probably an hour had passed, he continued to play online games until he heard familiar voices on the outside.

He pause the game and walk towards the door, then leaned his ear next to the door to hear everything outside. It was two males voices but he can't understand it, maybe it was... foreigners?

"You got a nice apartment here"

"Yeah thanks"

"Where's your roommate? I thought he lives here with you?"

"I don't know, he should be here this time, wait let me check his bedroom"

Mark was still leaning on the door when the door suddenly opens that made him fall on the ground with a loud thud, making his eyes squinted shut.

"Oh my god Mark are you okay?!" The male who opened the door shouted as he crouch down to Mark who falls on the ground.

Mark opens his eyes, meeting a pair of worried eyes from none other than Yuta. He didn't realize that he stare to much to the Japanese in front of him.

"Hey are you okay?" Yuta speaks again that made Mark goes back to his senses. He tries to stands up and Yuta helped him.

"I didn't know you're already got home and leaning on the door. I'm sorry" Yuta apologizes as he helped the younger to stands up, also not minding his friend on the living room.

"I-its okay" Mark tried not to stutter but failed.

The two stayed silent, standing in Mark's room, not minding on their surroundings.

"Are you good there---" The friend that Yuta brought there, Yuto, decided to follow where his friend go since he was taking too long. Yuta and an unknown person darted their eyes to him, making him flinch a little bit in his foot.

Did I interrupt something here?, Yuto thought as he thinks of a better idea to get out of this awkward state.

"Oh uhm my name is Yuto, n-nice to meet you" Yuto almost shouted, this is the thing he thought that will be a better idea and since he was meeting a new person, he also decides to introduce himself. Yuta looks at him with curiosity when he finally walk outside of Mark's bedroom, dragging Mark with him.

Closing the door of Mark's room, Yuta dragged Mark to the couch and let him sit as he look at his friend, gesturing him to take a seat too.

Yuto obeyed, sitting on the single couch.

"Wait let me get something to eat, wait me here" Yuta said, walking towards the kitchen.

"S-so you are Yuta-san's roommate?" Yuto decided to speak to get out of the goddamn awkward surroundings, he usually stutter when he is shy, and he is shy when there's a new person around him.

"Yeah, my name is Mark" Mark replies, giving the other a welcoming smile. Mark was quite good in new persons, well if the new person has a good vibe, he will talk to them.

"Ah yeah I see, Yuta-san always talks about you when we are working in the shop" Yuto suddenly blurted out, hearing someone clearing its throat and it was Yuta.

Yuta finally gets back to the living room, placing a tray with chips in it and a big bottle of coke. Yuto smiled at the older nervously.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️