× 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ×

Arriving at the airport, the boys was now waiting at the lobby for Yuta and Shotaro's flight at Japan.

They are sitting at the lobby seats, as Mark decided to buy something to eat since he was getting hungry.

"Hey wait for me!" Yuta shouts as Mark turned back to face the older.

"No, you should stay here, what if you didn't catch up your flight?" Mark replied, as Yuta looks deeply at his dark orbs like looking directly at his soul. Mark knows that Yuta will insist and will definitely whine until he get what he wants so he try his best not to fall onto the older's spell again.

"What if there's something happen to you and Im not there? Pleaseee~~" Yuta whined as expected. Before Mark can say anything else, Yuta immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him away from where they are standing.

The two arrived at somewhere they can buy food. Yuta still doesn't let go of Mark's hands as they buy something.

Going back to where they sit, they also give others so they can also eat.

✴️

"Flight ### To Korea from Japan, please proceed to the terminal, thank you" After hearing those words, the squad immediately stands up from their seats to escort Yuta and Shotaro to the Terminal for their flight.

Bidding their goodbyes to the Japanese's, Yuta and Shotaro were finally waving their hands to the others as Yuta was starring at Mark who has a small smile on its face, also waving its hands so cute.

Yuta found himself staring at Mark for too long, not until Shotaro taps his shoulders.

For one last time, Yuta ran to Mark, hugging him, bringing his head to the latter's crook and smelling its wonderful scent that always made him comforted.

"Hyung you have to go now, you guys gonna be late" Mark said softly as he caressed the latter's back but Yuta hugs him even more.

After a solid minute, Yuta finally breaks free from the hug, stealing a kiss from the younger's cheeks. A smirk showed up on the Japanese as he saw how the younger's cheeks turned to red colored ones.

Mark left speechless after what Yuta had done.

Yuta finally walks back to where his brother is, he was feeling so strong right now.

Turning their backs to others, Yuta and Shotaro finally walks to the terminal to get on their flight.

Mark was watching at the two, walking away and slowly getting smaller.

"Yuta-Hyung!" The Canadian shouted from the top of his lungs, not minding other people glare at him, almost like not minding others' existence.

His eyes was fixed to the older who seems stopped walking then slowly turning around, he was also panting hard when he scream that loud.

When Yuta heard that voice that he love, he immediately stopped his tracks and Shotaro looks back on him when he felt the older stops walking.

Yuta immediately turn around, seeing Mark clutching at its chest with both of its hands.

He felt like the time stops ticking, and everything went slow mo when Mark started speak again.

"Its kinda too late but... Hyung! I love you!" Mark shouted once again, he felt his heart race. A smile crept on his face, feeling the adrenaline rush in his body.

Yuta simply smile to younger, and he can clearly saw the younger smiles back. When he saw those smiles, he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"You know that I love you too right?!" Yuta shouts back, earning a nod from the younger from afar.

Before entering the terminal, he gave Mark a small wave and Mark wave back, smiling.

✴️

you
markkkk
🥺
i miss u
i wanna hug u
arghjjbjeo
btw we're here in our seats
just chillin' 👌

Markieee 💚
das greattt

you
wait did u guys finally
got home safe?
am i gonna beat someones ass?

Markieee 💚
no no
nothing hyung :))
yes we got safe

you
where r u?

Markieee 💚
in my room
as usual

you
aweee
thats cute 🥺
pls send me pic :))
i wanna see u 🥺

Markieee 💚
i look horrible rn
and its not cute

you
you're not horrible mark 😠
don t say that
ur cute ✨
and adorable as heck
pls send 🥺
i might gonna cry in flight rn
u dont like that right?
pretty plssss
i will brought u tons of
japanese goods when i
got home, i promise
plsss

Markieee 💚

there u go

you
aaaaaaa
u look stunning omg
i wanna give u kisses rn 🥺
pls take care <3

Markieee 💚
i will hyung
and u too :)) 💚
hyung i gonna go now
and u need to take a rest
byeee

you
i dont need that goddamn rest mark
i just wanna talk to u
pls

Markieee 💚
no hyung
u need a rest

you
fine
and u need to rest too
okay?
byeee
i love u for the rest of my life 😤💞

Markieee 💚
i will hyung
that sounds cheesy but
i love u too 💞

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

finally an update after a week i think
enjoy mwuahh ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎