× 𝙏𝙚𝙣 ×

Mark and Yuta was now sitting in the couch, and yeah, both of them got lazy today and not decided to go somewhere else just talk so they are here now, sitting on the couch, still wearing their pajamas and waiting for one of them to start.

"This is getting awkward so let me start" Yuta finally speaks.

"Yeah it is" Mark replied quietly, he started to fidget his fingers again as a sign of being nervous.

"Me and Shotaro will have a small vacation in Japan since we haven't been Japan for a long time but don't worry its just a month" Yuta said without pausing.

"Japan? One month?" Yuta heard Mark muttering under his breath. He look on his side, only seeing the younger bringing its head hang low.

"Is there something wrong?" Yuta said, slowly putting his face near to the younger then secretly sliding his arms on its waist.

"N-nothing" Mark stuttered, to be honest, he was feeling sad although it was just a month vacation but it feels different and again, he doesn't know why. Though he can invite his friends to accompany him sometimes but Yuta's presence is definitely different.

He felt happy, safe and secured.

He wish he have a courage to tell that to Yuta out loud.

Mark, its just a goddamn one month what's wrong about you, Mark said to himself, forcing himself to shrug those thoughts and feelings off.

Noticing the younger being so nervous, Yuta pulled him, leaning its head to his own shoulders to calm the younger's nerves then softly caressing its back.

Combing Mark's soft and cotton-like hair, he never felt so happy doing this, he thought that he won't have a chance to comb Mark's hair because Mark was really caring for his hair, buying expensive shampoos just make his hair looks so beautiful and soft.

I didn't know this could be good, it felt good, Mark thought, referring to their hug which is warm and comforting. Between all the hugs he received, Yuta's hug was the best, it was really different.

Getting slurred on the intoxicating hug, he found himself hugging back to the older.

Yuta was taken aback from the latter's actions. Mark usually didn't hug back everytime he hugs him.

"Looks like you're gonna miss me a lot did you?" Yuta teases. Mark got shy from what Yuta just said as a blush spreads on his face, suddenly pulling away from the hug then standing up, shyly running back to his room.

Yuta regret saying those words as he facepalm himself. He realized that its already lunch time and he decided to order something online.

✴️

"So what does your brother said?" Sungchan said, taking a handful of popcorns from Shotaro's lap. They are now having a movie night since he promised the older that they are watching movies every night until the graduation day which is in 4 days.

"He said next week or two, but he said if he arrange everything for our flight then we can go to Japan now" Shotaro replied happily, he was really excited to have a small vacation in his own hometown.

"That's great but, I will gonna miss you" Sungchan said in a cute way, his lips pouting, earning a giggle from the older.

"Its just one month and we will go back here immediately, cause I know Yuta-niichan can't be in Japan for any longer" Shotaro replied again between his giggles, remembering his older brother sulking at him that can't also see his lovely roommate for a month.

"Oh" The Korean simply replied, adoring the cute figure in his side.

✴️

"Hey you should be happy now, you're finally graduating" Yukhei exclaimed, probably scolding Mark because of its face.

And yeah, Mark is extremely sad all because of Yuta going back at Japan for a month. He wanted to say that he will be sad and he will literally miss the Japanese for one month.

"Is there something wrong bud?" Hendery said, he's that type of friend that wanted to know what's wrong with their buddies and willing to help them.

"No its nothing---"

"Oh I think I know" Xiaojun suddenly speak up, earning three pair of eyes on him.

If ya'll ask why Xiaojun knows about it, he once saw Mark texting someone on his phone that is named "Yuta-hyung" and he also notice how Mark's mood changes immediately and, he was close to a boy named Yangyang, who is Shotaro's classmate and also seatmate. Shotaro usually tell his gossips and everything to Yangyang. Once he heard from Shotaro that they are going back to Japan after the graduation with its older brother who is Yuta and Yangyang knows about him too. Yangyang told Xiaojun that the Japanese are going back to their hometown for a month.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

thanks for 200+ reads and i hope ya'll enjoying this book mwuahh ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎