× 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 ×

Mark stayed in his feet, hugging the plushie. He didn't know what to reply and no words are formed on his mouth. A part of him wants to believe him and the other was not, he really doesn't know what to do.

It was not his first time someone was confessing on him, many girls and boys already confess to him but none of them made him feel happy. When Yuta said those last three words, it really feels different unlike others, it was like, with feelings, sincerity and coming from his heart.

The Canadian didn't noticed Yuta, that was now on his back, until he felt a pair of arms on his waist. He got tensed up from the sudden action and the older notice it.

Yuta put his head on the latter's shoulder then closing his eyes. A wave of happiness flow through his body as he felt the younger didn't move at all, not going away from his warm hug which is quite shocking to him. But he can feel the latter getting tense so he soften his hug from its waist.

Feeling the others' warmth, Mark didn't know what to do more now, a shower of emotions stream at his mind.

Should I believe him?, Mark questioned himself in his mind, his lips was pursed, hands clutching so hard at the plushie.

"You should go sleep now, I know you're tired" Yuta said, raising his head from the Canadians' shoulder, also removing his arms on its waist as he walk towards his own room, giving the younger a little space and also time cause he knew the latter was still shocked and a little bit confused on what he had said earlier.

"I'll wait for yours" That was the last words that come out from Yuta as he enter his own room, he refer to Mark's answers; wait until Mark reply those three words back.

✴️

"So when are we going to have a vacationin Japan? I badly miss Japan now" Shotaro said cutely, getting excited to get back to their hometown, and since Yuta promised him a 1 month vacation in Japan and he can never been excited in his life.

"When I settled everything, and be patient bub I know you're excited and you can go home now and see you tomorrow" Yuta replied, booping the youngers' nose, earning a smile and a crescent eye smile from Shotaro.

Yuta was settling everything for their flight in Japan since Shotaro will have their schoolbreak, they can have a month of vacation in their hometown then going back again to Seoul.

"Okay see you tomorrow" Shotaro replied, with a nod, finally walking back to his dorm.

Meanwhile, Yuta was now walking home, hoping that he reached the younger on the apartment, hoping that Mark wasn't on his own bedroom.

And its been a week since Yuta and Mark haven't talk to each other. Mark usually come to university for so freaking early, also same when going home, Yuta doesn't have a chance to talk to him in the morning, nor in the night because he haven't take a glimpse of the younger. He tried his best to talk to him, also telling him that he will have a vacation in Japan.

Yuta was about to knock on the door, when he heard loud laughs on the inside of the apartment.

He can hear 3 voices on the inside and one of them is definitely Mark and the others... he doesn't recognize them.

Knocking loudly at the door, the voices inside stopped, then the door suddenly opens, he finally felt this euphoric sensation, seeing the younger in front of him after a week.

"Ah hyung" Mark's voice was a little bit small but he can still hear them, and it was freaking cute to Yuta's ears.

Mark felt his cheeks lit up as Yuta was staring at him with a smile on its face. He was getting shy at any moment, so he step back so Yuta can enter the apartment then going back to his friends again.

Yuta was the one who closes the door, as he walks further in the apartment, seeing 3 unfamiliar boys in their living room, looking like they are having fun, he let himself get a little bit near to the living room so those 3 boys can see him.

"Oh good evening sir" The tall and tanned boy said, smiling at him then standing up and bowing down at him, its face was bright and bubbly.

The other two followed, also bowing down at the Japanese.

"No need to call me sir, its Yuta, and I'm Mark's roommate, and you guys are?" Yuta said proudly, and waiting for Mark to introduce his friends to him.

"This is Lucas or Yukhei, you can call him anything you want" Mark said, pointing at his tall ass friend. Yuta smiled, then nodding, hearing the Canadian's voice.

"This is Guanheng or Hendery, again you can call him anything you want" He added.

"And this is Dejun or Xiaojun, and again, you can call him anything you want, and we're having sleepover here, and I hope its okay to you" Mark said as the other boys bowed down again. Yuta nodded.

"Its okay Mark, I will leave you guys here okay? I'm gonna rest now, have a great time" Yuta said, taking his last glimpse to Mark then going inside his own room.

Before lying down in his bed, he grab his phone, sending Mark messages again.

you
lets talk tomorrow
don't try to escape again
its important
have a great time bb
mwuah ♡︎
seen

you
i demand a reply

Markieee 💚
okay
i won't escape

you
yay
im excited
see you tomorrow
| (• ◡•)|
seen

️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

SO YEAH SHINEE IS COMING BACK AGAIN WITH THEIR REPACKAGE ALBUM 'ATLANTIS' AND IM FREAKING EXCITED IEBDJEBDJBENS (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧