× 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ×

"You seems in a good mood today?" Yukhei said, making Mark look at his direction.

"You keeps on smiling like an idiot since the beginning of this class" He added, a blush spreads on Mark's cheeks as he realize that he is really smiling since the beginning of the class.

"Is it a someone?" Yukhei added again, in his teasing tone.

"N-no! And shut up big foot or I won't let you in the Dream Club" Mark said, earning a whine from the taller.

"You should let me in the Dream Club!" Yukhei whined and Mark simply laughs at his friends' childish act.

It was already lunch time and Mark decided to stay on the classroom to finish his schoolworks and Yukhei treats him today since he will let Yukhei join the Dream Club.

He was the president of the Dream Club where they encourage students to get some help whenever they are feeling down nor not mentally stable, he was the one who established this club and the teachers and also the principal let him build this club. He go through a bad mental health and he overcome them with the help of his friends and families and he wanted to help others too.

Scribbling on his notebook, he felt his phone vibrated on his pockets indicating that someone texted him.

Yuta-hyung
Maaaaaark!
you there?
ah ur in university rn
silly me ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
i'll wait for ur reply (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
study well (ʃƪ^3^)

you
what is it hyung?
btw its our lunch time

Yuta-hyung
goooodddd (人*´∀`)。*゚+
u finally there (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
i just wanna tell u to
come home early
pls (ʘᴗʘ✿)
its urgent
if u don't
i'll won't let u
get inside ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

you
but why?

Yuta-hyung
just obey me ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
i know you will like it
and its a lovely surprise (´ε` )
oh there's a customer
bye bye ╰(^3^)╯
see u later
mwuahhh (灬º‿º灬)♡

you
bye :))

✴️

A surprise?, Mark was getting thrilled, he was curious what is this surprise is.

When he was thinking deeply, Yukhei finally returned, hugging the three sandwiches wrapped in a paper and two bottles of orange juices, the two sandwiches are for him and the other one was for Mark. He also buy some sweets since he liked them a lot. Yukhei is a big eater, he loves food more than anything else.

"Here you go" Yukhei said, handing the sandwich, a bottle of orange juice and some sweets then putting them down on Mark's desk that made the Canadian snaps out of his thoughts then looking at the food on his desk.

He mumbles a small "thanks", earning a nod from Yukhei, who is now going back on his seat, eating his two sandwiches, looking like a child who really loves to eat.

Mark also eats his sandwich that Yukhei bought for him, then continue to write on his notebook.

✴️

Finally, the class ended and Mark started to walk home, since the university is too near at their apartment, he used to walk there but Yuta insist, he always offers Mark to get a ride on his car to university, even though its near but he always refuse.

Mark was now standing in front of the apartment door, he softly knock on the door, then he heard rustling sounds on the inside and a faint "wait", so he waited patiently.

Mark waited there for roughly a minute until the door finally opens, it was Yuta who is panting hardly like he runs to a marathon.

"Come inside" Yuta said between the breathing heavily, moving aside so Mark can enter the apartment.

The apartment was decorated with colorful decorations on the ceilings.

"Is there an occasion?" Mark said, looking back to the Japanese who is standing on his back.

"Nothing, I just wanted to have fun, and you too of course" The older replied.

"You definitely bored, are you?" Mark said, earning a chuckle from Yuta as he walks towards the younger, leading him to the dining table that is also decorated with two plates on each side, containing one piece of steak each plate.

The younger finally seated while Yuta sit on the other end, facing each other.

The two started eating their steaks, still, no words are coming out of their lips.

After a few couple of time, they finished eating.

"Lets watch movies, what you think?" Yuta said.

"I'm tired from school, I want to have a little rest" Mark replied, and he was about to go to his room when Yuta stopped him by grabbing his wrist then pulling him into a hug.

"Can we at least cuddle tonight?" He heard the older said and he doesn't know why he can't say no anymore. He nodded and he felt the older tighten its hug, indicating that the latter was happy that he say yes.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️